IBPS PO Final Result 2020 Out: IBPS has released the final result of IBPS PO on 20th May 2020. IBPS has released the result for 4336 vacancies of Probationary Officer(PO). Candidates who had appeared for the Interview exam in the month of January and February can check the result link below. A number of candidates were anxiously waiting for the IBPS PO results. As the lock down was imposed throughout the country from midnight of 24th March 2020 to contain the spread of COVID 19 coronavirus, the result has been delayed, which was usually declared on 01st April. Get Direct Link to Check Final Result.
IBPS PO Final Result 2020
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the Final Result of the IBPS PO exam 2020 on 20th May 2020. There is a slight chance in the final result declaration dates due to lock down imposed to contain the spread of COVID-19 corona virus. IBPS PO 2020 get delayed due to the restriction imposed on the offices during lock down. Candidates can check their result here from the link given below as it is released by the institute. Also, instructions to check IBPS PO Final Result are given. Read further to check the Result and IBPS PO Cut Off.
IBPS PO Final Result Important Date 2020
|IBPS PO Prelims Result 2020||1st November 2019|
|IBPS PO Mains Result Date 2020||2nd January 2020|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date 2020||30th November 2019|
|IBPS PO Interview Dates||February-March 2020|
|IBPS Final Result Date||20th May 2020|
IBPS PO Final Result 2020: Steps to Check Result
Follow the given instructions to Check IBPS PO Final Result 2020:
- After clicking the Result link given, follow the steps to check your result:
- Enter the following credentials: Roll number /Registration Number, Password/ Date of birth and Captcha.
- Click the Submit button
- The IBPS PO Final Result will appear.
- Save & download the Result for your future use.
IBPS PO Final Result 2020: Link
Given is the link given below to check the final result of IBPS PO 2020.
IBPS PO Result 2020: Important Points
- Candidates can check their result by submitting the required credentials.
- The IBPS PO Final Result can be seen individually by each candidate.
- The result document can be downloaded using the save/download option.
What is IBPS PO Final Result 2020?
- As per the exam pattern, IBPS PO Exam consists of Preliminary, Mains and an Interview round.
- The Scores of the Preliminary exam will not be included during the final result.
- Thus, the final selection will be based on a cumulative score of only the IBPS Mains Examination Score + Interview Score.
- After the Provisional allotment, the respective Bank will be providing the date of joining and appointment documents.
- Selected candidates will receive a provisional allotment.
IBPS PO Previous Year Cut Off: 2018-19
Cut off is the minimum marks required to score in the IBPS Exam to be eligible for the selection. Here is the Cut off for 2018-19.
Cut-Off For 2018-19:
IBPS PO Related Common Queries:
- How can I check IBPS PO Result?
Click on the link mentioned above in the page or go to official website to check the result.
- When has the IBPS PO Final Result been declared?
IBPS PO Final Result has been declared on 20th May 2020.
- What is the number of vacancies in IBPS PO Recruitment?
For IBPS PO 2019-20 Recruitment, 4336 vacancies have been released.
- What is the salary of IBPS PO?
Basic pay of an IBPS PO is Rs 23,700/- per month
Total Salary is Rs. 40,239/- per month
Candidates should stay updated with the website to check upcoming notifications of IBPS PO Result.
Wishing the candidates All the very best for their result!