IBPS PO Apply Online 2022
IBPS PO Apply Online 2022: IBPS PO Notification 2022 has been released on the official website for the 6932 PO Posts. The IBPS PO 2022 Apply Online has been activated by IBPS on the official portal and candidates can submit their online application forms till 22nd August 2022. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the IBPS PO Exam 2022 for recruiting probationary officers every year. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the IBPS PO 2022 to fulfill their aspiration to be a banker. The candidates are suggested to apply as soon as possible before the last date to grab the opportunity. Read the article below for more details like the apply online link, steps to apply, application fee, etc. To apply online for IBPS PO the candidates can either visit the official website @ibps.in or click on the direct apply online link mentioned below.
IBPS PO Apply Online 2022- Important Dates
The candidates can apply online for IBPS PO Recruitment 2022 for the IBPS Probation Officer Posts. The IBPS PO Apply Online 2022 has been started and the last date to apply online is 22nd August 2022. Go through the Overview table for highlights
|IBPS PO Apply Online 2022 Date
|IBPS PO Notification 2022||01st August 2022|
|Start Date of IBPS PO Apply Online||02nd August 2022|
|Last Date for IBPS PO Apply Online||22nd August 2022|
|Last Date to Pay IBPS PO Application Fee||22nd August 2022|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam Date||October 2022|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam date||November 2022|
IBPS PO Apply Online Link
The IBPS PO 2022 online application link has been activated on the official website for the candidates. The last date to apply online for IBPS PO 2022 is 22nd August 2022. The aspirants can apply online from the official website or from the direct link provided below for the 6932 PO Vacancies. The candidates are advised to apply on or before 22nd August 2022 to avoid any issues.m The direct link to apply online is mentioned below.
How to Apply Online for IBPS PO 2022?
Once submitted, the online application form for IBPS PO 2022 cannot be edited therefore, the aspirants are advised to fill in all the details carefully. Follow the steps mentioned below to fill IBPS PO 2022 Online Application Form. The IBPS PO Apply Online process will comprise of two stages: Registration & Login
Part I: Registration
- The candidates have to first visit the official website @ibps.in or click on the button above
- Now click on “Click here to apply online for CRP Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees (CRP-PO/MT-XI)”
- Click here for new registration.
- Now enter the details asked for.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Part II: Log In and IBPS PO Apply Online
- On receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam centre carefully.
- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, IBPS Handwritten declaration.
- The details for uploading the documents are given below in the next paragraph.
- Verify the details entered in the form before paying the application fee.
- After verification, pay the required application fee.
- Your application form for IBPS PO will be accepted provisionally after you have paid the application fee.
IBPS PO 2022 Application Fee
IBPS PO Online Application Fee for all category candidates is tabulated below. The Application Fee for IBPS PO 2022 will have to be paid through online mode only.
|SC/ST/PwBD||Intimation Charges only||Rs. 175/-|
|GEN/OBC/EWSs||Application fee including intimation charges||Rs. 850/-|
Documents Required For IBPS PO Online Application
The candidates will have to upload the following documents in the required size in JPEG format in the IBPS PO 2022 Online Form.
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10-20 KBS|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 Pixels||20-50 KBS|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400 Pixels||50-100 KBS|
|Passport Size Photograph||200 x 230 Pixels||20-50 KBS|
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
IBPS PO 2022, Important Guidelines
- Before applying the online form for the post of IBPS PO, candidates must read eligibility criteria as notified by the IBPS.
- All the eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website www.ibps.in. No other mode of application will be accepted and will be rejected straightway.
- Eligible candidates can apply for the pre-training in the application form
- Candidates must fill both parts of the application form correctly.
- The candidate should note down the Registration Id and Password are future communication like dowing admit card.
- Candidates should take a printout of the complete application form.
Pre-Requisites for IBPS PO Apply Online 2022
Before Applying Online for IBPS PO the candidates must do the following things well in advance.
- Scan photograph (4.5cm x 3.5 cm)
- Scan your Signature
- Left thumb impression
- Hand Written Declaration (Given above in red)
- Necessary details or documents while making the online payment.
Note: Signatures in the capital will not be accepted.
How To Retrieve Password For IBPS?
There are chances that the candidates can forget their application form password. Here are the steps to get back your password.
- Visit the official website of IBPS or the link that is given above.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” on the right side of the screen.
- On the new page, enter the Registration Number and registered Mobile Number or Email ID.
- Click on “Submit”
- The new password will be sent to a registered Email ID or Mobile number.
- Log in with the system with the newly generated password.
Need Help During IBPS PO Apply Online?
If candidates need any assistance or face any problem while filling the IBPS PO Application form, they can contact the authorities through the helpline numbers given below
- 1800 222 366
- 1800 103 4566
The service will be available from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. except on Saturday, Sunday, and bank holidays.
Points To Note For IBPS PO Online Application Form 2022
- The application process is entirely online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- E-mail id and mobile number should be kept active for any future correspondence. The authorities will communicate with candidates through Email and SMS.
- Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online should be uploaded by the candidate at the time of registration itself. The same will be verified subsequently at the time of the Certificate Verification and Interview process
- Candidates must fill the complete form before the last date of online mode.
- Save the Application and Acknowledgement documents for future reference.
- Candidates should indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No requests for change in this connection shall be entertained.
IBPS PO Apply Online 2022 – FAQs
Q 1. What are the dates for IBPS PO Online Application 2022?
Ans. The dates for IBPS PO Online Application 2022 are 02nd August 2022 to 22nd August 2022.
Q 2. What documents need to be uploaded in the IBPS PO Online Application 2022?
Ans. The candidates need to upload their photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression or LTI, and handwritten declaration for the online application form of IBPS PO 2022.
Q 3. Can I pay the IBPS PO application fee offline?
Ans. No, you can pay the IBPS PO application fee only through online mode. No other means will be accepted for paying the application fee.
Q 4. Can the final year student apply for IBPS PO 2022?
Ans. Yes, the final year student can apply for the IBPS PO 2022.
Q 5. Can we apply for any state in IBPS PO 2022?
Ans. Yes, one can apply for any state in IBPS PO 2022.
Q6. How can I reopen and view my submitted IBPS PO application 2022 form?
Ans. You can view it by logging in with the registration no. and Password using the same link that is given on this site.
Q7. What if my payment for the IBPS PO Online Form fails?
Ans. The amount deducted will be credited to your bank in around 5 to 7 days.
Q8. Do I have to submit my caste certificate with the online application form?
Ans. No, the caste certificate is not to be submitted with the online application form. However, it will be required during the Document Verification.