IBPS Clerk Reserve List Result 2020 Out: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the IBPS Clerk provisional allotment letter of the Reserve list result on 19th May 2020 @ibps.in. The IBPS has released Provisional Allotment under Reserve List IBPS Clerk 2018 exam. The candidates can check the reserve list result from the link provided below which is active now.
IBPS Clerk Reserve List Result 2020
The Provisional Allotment of IBPS Clerk Reserve List result has been declared on 19th May 2020. The exam was conducted in January 2019 at various centers across India. As per the trend, the reserve list result is declared after the final result of the IBPS Clerk, but due to COVID-19 lock down, the offices were close so there was delay in the reserve list result of IBPS Clerk 2018. Check Result link below.
IBPS Clerk Reserve List: Steps to Check
Given below are the steps to check IBPS Clerk Reserve List Result. Follow the same for your convenience.
Link to Check IBPS Clerk Reserve List Result is mentioned below.
- Click on the above link to Check IBPS Clerk Reserve List Result
- Enter the credentials, Registration Number / Roll Number and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) as password
- Enter Captcha code
- Click the Login Button
- The Result will be displayed.
- Save the document for future purpose.
IBPS Clerk Reserve List Result: Link
IBPS has released the result of IBPS Clerk Reserve List on 19th May 2020.
Trends of IBPS Clerk Exam
- Stages of the exam: The two stages of IBPS Clerk exam are discussed. It is important for the candidate to qualify both the exams in order to get recruited as Clerk.
The two stages are:
- Check IBPS Clerk Cut Off 2020
- If a Candidate qualifies Prelims examination only then he/she is eligible to give Mains Examination.
- No interview will be conducted for selecting candidates to the post of Clerk. Selection will be made purely on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in his/ her Mains Examination.
- Normalization of Marks: The process of equalizing the scores in an exam based on the varying difficulty levels is what comes under normalization. To maintain the same difficulty level, where there are exams taking place in various shifts, the overall scores are normalized, that is, they are rounded off till 2 decimal digits.
- Merit List: A merit list is prepared for the candidates, who are shortlisted after the final round. A waiting list is also made for 10% of tentative vacancy.
IBPS Clerk Final Cut-Off 2018-19
|Andaman & Nicobar||02||NA||NA|
|Dadara & Nagar Haveli||05||44.25||NA|
|Daman & Diu||06||37.93||37.8|
|Jammu & Kashmir||94||54.93||44|