IBPS Clerk 2020 Apply Online: The IBPS has released a notification to re-open the online application form of IBPS Clerk 2020 on 19th October 2020 @ibps.in. Candidates who hold a graduation degree are eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk 2020. This is a good opportunity for all those candidates who missed the application in the first place. The IBPS Clerk 2020 Apply Online link is available from 23rd October to 06th November 2020.
Latest Update: The IBPS Clerk 2020 online portal is re-opened. Mains Exam Date released.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Apply Online: Important Dates
The Apply Online link of reopened IBPS Clerk 2020 is available from 23rd October to 06th November 2020. Check the important dates for IBPS Clerk 2020 exam from the given table:
The following table shows all important dates of the events related to IBPS Clerk 2020 Registration:
IBPS Clerk 2020 Events
|IBPS Clerk Registration 2020 to Begin from||02nd September 2020|
|Last date to Apply for IBPS Clerk 2020||23rd September 2020|
|IBPS Clerk 2020 Registration Re-open||23rd October 2020|
|Last date for Re-open Application||06th November 2020|
|Last Date For Eligibility Criteria||06th November 2020|
|Pre- Exam Training Admit Card||17th November 2020 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||23rd to 28th November 2020|
|The download of Prelims Call Letters||18th November 2020|
|Prelims Exam Date||05th, 12th, and 13th
|Prelims Result Date||31st December 2020|
|Mains Admit Card Date||February 2021|
|Mains Exam Date||28th February 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||01st April 2021|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Fee
IBPS Clerk 2020 Application fee for all category candidates is tabulated below. The Application Fee for IBPS Clerk 2020 has to pay online only.
|SC/ST/PwBD||Intimation Charges only||₹ 175/-|
|GEN/OBC/EWSs||Application fee including intimation charges||₹ 850/-|
Steps to Apply Online For IBPS Clerk 2020
The online application of IBPS Clerk 2020 cannot be edited once it is finally submitted by the candidates. Thus, the aspirants cannot afford to make any mistake while filling out the form for the same. Follow the steps given below for IBPS Clerk 2020 Online Application. Candidates are requested to follow the steps mentioned below while filling the IBPS Clerk 2020 Application.
The online application process for IBPS Clerk will comprise of two-stage:
|| Registration | Log In ||
Part I: Registration
- The candidates are to first click on the link that is given below.
- Enter the details asked for.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Part II: Log In
- On receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam center carefully.
- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, Handwritten declaration.
- The details for uploading of the documents is given below in the next paragraph.
- Verify the details entered in the form before paying the application fee.
- After verification, pay the required application fee.
- Your application form for IBPS Clerk will be accepted provisionally after you have paid the application fee.
Documents Required For IBPS Clerk Online Form
The candidates will have to upload the following documents in the required size in JPEG format in the IBPS Clerk 2020 Online Form.
|Passport Size Photograph||200 x 230 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10 – 20 KBs|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400 Pixels||50 – 100 KBs|
Hand Written Declaration Text–
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
The link for re-opened IBPS Clerk 2020 Apply Online is available from 23rd October to 06th November 2020. All Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam by clicking on the link mentioned below:
IBPS Clerk 2020 Online Form: How To Retrieve Password?
There are chances that the candidates can forget their application form password. Here are the steps to get back your password.
- Visit the official website of IBPS or the link that is given above.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” on the right side of the screen.
- On the new page, enter the Registration Number and registered Mobile Number or Email ID.
- Click on “Submit”
- The new password will be sent to a registered Email ID or Mobile number.
- Log in with the system with the newly generated password.
Need Help During IBPS Clerk Online Form?
If candidates need any assistance or face any problem while filling the IBPS Clerk Application form, they can contact the authorities through the helpline numbers given below
- 1800 222 366
- 1800 103 4566
The service will be available from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. except on Saturday, Sunday, and bank holidays.
Points To Note For IBPS Clerk 2020 Apply Online
- The application process is entirely online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- E-mail id and mobile number should be kept active for any future correspondence. The authorities will communicate with candidates through Email and SMS.
- Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online should be uploaded by the candidate at the time of registration itself. The same will be verified subsequently at the time of the Certificate Verification and Interview process
- Candidates must fill the complete form before the last date of online mode.
- Save the Application and Acknowledgement documents for future reference.
- Candidates should indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No requests for change in this connection shall be entertained.
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2020 Faqs
Q 1. What was the last date of the re-opened IBPS Clerk Online Application?
Ans. The last date of the re-opened IBPS Clerk Online Application is 06th November 2020.
Q 2. What documents need to be uploaded in the IBPS Clerk Online Application?
Ans. The candidates need to upload their photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression or LTI, and handwritten declaration for the online application form of IBPS Clerk 2020.
Q 3. Can I pay the IBPS Clerk application fee offline?
Ans. No, you can pay the IBPS Clerk application fee only through online mode only. No other means will be accepted for paying the application fee.
Q 4. Can the final year student apply for IBPS Clerk 2020?
Ans. Yes, the final year student can apply for the IBPS Clerk 2020.
Q 5. Can we apply for any state in IBPS Clerk 2020?
Ans. Yes, one can apply for any state in IBPS Clerk 2020 if one has knowledge of its regional language or passed the regional paper in the 10th standard.
Q 6. How can I reopen and view my submitted IBPS Clerk application form?
Ans. You can view by logging in with the registration no. and Password using the same link that is given on this site.
Q 7. What if my payment for the IBPS Clerk Online Form fails?
Ans. The amount deducted will be credited into your bank in around 5 to 7 days.
Q 8. Do I have to submit my caste certificate with the online application form?
Ans. No, the caste certificate is not to be submitted with the online application form. However, it will be required during the Document Verification.