HTET Revised Result 2020 Out: Board of Secondary Education, Haryana has released the revised result of HETE November @bseh.org.in. Candidates who had appeared for the test held on 16th and 17th November 2019 can check their results from the link given below. Given below is the direct link to check Haryana TET Result 2019-20.
Haryana TET(HTET) Revised Result 2020
The Board of School Education, Haryana has announced the result for the teacher eligibility test (HTET November 2019) on 18th July 2020 for appointing teachers Level-1 PRT (class I-V), Level-2 TGT (Class VI-VIII), Level-3 PGT (Lecturer). The Answer Key for HTET 2019-20 was released in November 2019. The result link has been mentioned below along with the instructions to check the same.
How to Check Your Result?
- As you click the mentioned link for the result, a new tab opens
- In the opened tab, enter the following credentials to proceed:
- Now, click Check results
The HTET Result 2020 document will open, which should be saved for future reference.
Link to Check HTET Revised Result 2020
Use the given link to check your results. You may refer to the steps on how to check your result from the above paragraph for your convenience:
After you Check Haryana TET Revised Result:
- For candidates, who have qualified the exam, they will now be eligible to apply for various teaching positions in all schools of Haryana as per HTET Notification 2019-20.
- The teaching positions include: Level-1 PRT (class I-V), Level-2 TGT (class VI-VIII), Level-3 PGT (Lecturer)III.
- Candidates from General/OBC Category who have scored a minimum of 60% marks will be considered qualified for the HTET Exam.
- Candidates from Schedule caste, schedule tribes & physically challenged the board is given 5% relaxation in the passing marks. Hence, the qualifying marks for reserved category candidates is 55%.