HTET 2019 Online Application Form
Check HTET 2019 Official Notification
HTET 2019 Online Application form Important Dates
HTET Online Form Date has been extended again from 21st to 23rd October 2019. Check Important & Revised Dates
|HTET Online Application Start Date||7th October 2019|
|HTET Last Date to Apply||23rd October 2019 (Extended)|
|HTET 2019 Exam Dates||16th and 17th Nov 2019|
HTET 2019 Online Form
- HTET 2019 Online Application process has begun from 7th October 2019.
- The last date for applying online for HTET is now 23rd October 2019.
- Kindly check the given instructions to apply online
Link for HTET 2019 Online Application form
How to Apply Online for HTET 2019?
Following are the steps for HTET Online Application form submission:
- Click the given link to apply online for HTET Exam 2019
- As the link opens, read the given instructions and then press, “Read and continue”
- Fill the registration form by clicking “Proceed to Apply online”
- Fill the credentials for Personal details, qualification and contact details
- Then go to the Login page and enter the HTET registration number and password
- Enter the rest of the credentials and Make Payment as per your category
- Finally submit the form after verifying the details and Clicking Submit
- Take the print out / save the application form and fee acknowledgement receipt
Prerequisites for HTET 2019 Online form:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class marksheet
- A scanned copy of coloured passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format
- A scanned copy of thumb impression in JPG format
- Photo ID proof
HTET Online Application Fee:
The HTET 2019 online application form fee cost is different for each category. Given below are the details:
- General/UR Category must pay Rs 600/-
- Reserve category candidates must pay Rs 300/-
- Other candidates and other states candidates need to make payment of Rs 600/-
HTET 2019 Online Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing misleading information
- Providing wrong information in the HTET application form
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of HTET Application by post
HTET 2019 Qualifying Marks
Minimum qualifying marks in HTET 2019 are:
|For Scheduled Caste Candidates||55% (83 out of 150)|
|For All other Category Candidates||60% (90 out of 150)|
Important Information for HTET 2019:
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for HTET 2019
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- One must take care of the Online application’s start and end date.
- Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading call letters for online test.
Candidates must stay updated with the website, Adda247, adda247.com/jobs, for latest notifications about HTET 2019. A lot of notifications will be sent to the candidates through E-mail/SMS. Stay alert for the notifications.