HTET 2019 Online Application Form
HTET 2019 Online Application form Important Dates
HTET Online Form Date has been extended again from 21st to 23rd October 2019. Check Important & Revised Dates
|HTET Online Application Start Date||7th October 2019|
|HTET Last Date to Apply||23rd October 2019 (Extended)|
|HTET 2019 Exam Dates||16th and 17th Nov 2019|
HTET 2019 Online Form
- HTET 2019 Online Application process has begun from 7th October 2019.
- The last date for applying online for HTET is now 23rd October 2019.
- Kindly check the given instructions to apply online
How to Apply Online for HTET 2019?
Following are the steps for HTET Online Application form submission:
- Click the given link to apply online for HTET Exam 2019
- As the link opens, read the given instructions and then press, “Read and continue”
- Fill the registration form by clicking “Proceed to Apply online”
- Fill the credentials for Personal details, qualification and contact details
- Then go to the Login page and enter the HTET registration number and password
- Enter the rest of the credentials and Make Payment as per your category
- Finally submit the form after verifying the details and Clicking Submit
- Take the print out / save the application form and fee acknowledgement receipt
Prerequisites for HTET 2019 Online form:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class marksheet
- A scanned copy of coloured passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format
- A scanned copy of thumb impression in JPG format
- Photo ID proof
HTET Online Application Fee:
The HTET 2019 online application form fee cost is different for each category. Given below are the details:
- General/UR Category must pay Rs 600/-
- Reserve category candidates must pay Rs 300/-
- Other candidates and other states candidates need to make payment of Rs 600/-
HTET 2019 Online Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing misleading information
- Providing wrong information in the HTET application form
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of HTET Application by post
HTET 2019 Qualifying Marks
Minimum qualifying marks in HTET 2019 are:
|For Scheduled Caste Candidates||55% (83 out of 150)|
|For All other Category Candidates||60% (90 out of 150)|
Important Information for HTET 2019:
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for HTET 2019
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- One must take care of the Online application’s start and end date.
- Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading call letters for online test.
Candidates must stay updated with the website, Adda247, adda247.com/jobs, for latest notifications about HTET 2019. A lot of notifications will be sent to the candidates through E-mail/SMS. Stay alert for the notifications.