Haryana Education Board has released HTET Answer key 2019 on 18th November 2019, the exam of which took place on 16th and 17th Nov 2019. The exam was an offline mode type, where a huge number of candidates had appeared from Haryana. The TET Exam is an qualifying exam for teaching job aspirants, that selects eligible candidates to study in Primary and Secondary school.With the release of Answer Key, candidates can check their responses and use those to predict their scores. Check direct link to download Answer Key.
HTET 2019 Answer Key: Important Points
The Answer key is a beneficial information to the candidates appearing in the exam, due to which they can check the correct answers/ responses. It will be a help to candidates to compare their response with the provided final answer key. The instructions to download and use HTET 2019 answer key have also been provided.
To Calculate Scores from the Answer Key
- Foremost step to calculate scores include recalling the pattern of the exam. As each question carries one mark, you need to add the number of attempted questions.
- Since there is no negative marking, candidates will not have to subtract anything from their wrong responses.
- Qualifying marks in HTET Exam
60%, that is, 90 out of 150 for general category
55% that is, 82 out of 150 for reserved categories
How do I Download HTET Answer Key 2019?
Click the link given below and follow the steps to download Answer Key for HTET Exam.
- Click the required link for the Set you attended
- Match the answers with the answers mentioned in the HTET Answer key 2019
- Add +1 marks for each correct answer from all the sections
- Sum up to predict your score in HTET
Download Link HTET Answer Key 2019
- Level 1 & 3 Answer Key have been released.
- Level 1 Answer Key is released for solutions of Set A, B, C, D paper.
- Level 3 Answer Key is released for different subjects, for which direct link from website is provided.
Confirmation of your qualification in HTET
- As you calculate the marks, check if the total sum of your marks match the qualifying marks mentioned as per your category.
- There is no cut off for the exam. However, the candidates who match the criteria will be considered qualified.
- Hence, if the marks match the given qualifying criteria, the candidate is considered HTET qualified, which will also appear in the certificate
How to Raise Objections on HTET 2019 Answer Key?
Candidates can Raise objections from 21st November 2019 till 25th November 2019. Link will be activated on 21st November.
In order to maintain transparency in the examination system,the provision to raise objections is released. Stay updated for link activation.
Note to the candidates: HTET Answer Key must be downloaded by the candidates, in order to save them for future reference.
Stay Connected for more updates on HTET Exam 2019!
Check more Teaching Jobs 2019