HSSC Recruitment Notification 2020: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released a recruitment notification to fill up 1137 vacancies under HSSSC under Advt. No. 1/2020. The recruitment is being done for the post of TGT Punjabi, Work Supervisor, Electrician, Fitter Instructor, Theory & Other posts. All the candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online through the link that is given below. The vacancy details, eligibility criteria, examination pattern are given below. The candidates can apply online from 27th March 2020.
HSSC Recruitment Notification 2020
|HSSC Recruitment Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Category||Haryana Govt. Job|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
HSSC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||12th February 2020|
|Starting of HSSC Application form 2020||27th March 2020|
|Last date of Application||17th April 2020|
|Last Date To Pay Fee Online||22nd April 2020|
|HSSC Exam Date||May/June 2020|
Check HSSC Notice For Date Extension
HSSC Recruitment Vacancy
The total no. of vacancies for HSSC Recruitment 2020 is 1137 . Check the post wise vacancy detail given below.
|Auto Diesel Mechanic||39|
|Mechanic (Air Conditioning and Refrigeration)||07|
|Chargeman (Air Conditioning & Refrigeration)||02|
|Machine Tool Operator||07|
|Fitter Heavy Machine||39|
|Workshop Machinery Operator||14|
|Chargeman Heavy Plant||14|
|Sub Station Generator Attendant||02|
|Assistant Seed Production Officer||31|
|Turner Instructor, Theory||93|
|Fitter Instructor, Theory||144|
|Carpenter Instructor, Practical||14|
Educational QualificationHSSC Work Supervisor Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
i)B.A. with at least 50% marks in Punjabi as an elective subject and 2- year
Diploma in Elementary Education;
B.A. with at least 50% marks as well as in Punjabi as an elective subject and 1- year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed.);
B.A. with at least 45% marks as well as 50% marks in Punjabi as an elective
subject and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed.), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard;
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4- year
Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4- year BA.Ed;
B.A. with at least 50% marks as well as in Punjabi as an elective subject and 1- year B.Ed. (Special Education).
ii) In case of B.Ed., Punjabi as teaching subject from a recognized university.
iii) Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET);
iv) Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/B.A./M.A. with Hindi as one of the subjects.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 42 years
Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt. norms.
Download HSSC Teaching Recruitment Official Notification PDF
Application Fee For HSSC Teaching Recruitment
- General Male/Female: Rs.150/-
- General Female (Haryana resident): Rs.75/-
- SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State- Male: Rs.35/-
- SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State- Female: Rs.18/-
How To Apply For HSSC Recruitment 2020?
The online portal to apply online will be opened from 27th March.
- Register yourself first on the link that is given below.
- Fill in the credentials asked.
- Log in using the registration no. and password.
- Complete the procedure for filling the application form.
- Upload the documents that are listed below.
- Finally, upload your photograph and signature.
- Verify the details that you have entered.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Print or Save the application form for future use.
List Of Documents To Upload For HSSC Teaching Recruitment
The following documents will have to be uploaded by the candidates wherever applicable.
1. Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
2. Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/DESM/DFF/PwD (Person with Disabilities) certificate along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority.
3. Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority.
4. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
5. Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
6. Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience, etc. on which basis candidate claim marks.
Link To Apply For HSSC Teaching Recruitment 2020
The online link to apply is active from 27th March 2020. To apply, click the link that is given below.
Selection Process For HSSC Teaching Recruitment
The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:
|2||Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
Exam Pattern For HSSC Recruitment
|Written Exam||General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi, and concerned or relevant subject,||75% weightage||90|
|History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana||25% weightage|
|Socio-economic criteria and experience||–||–||10|
Exam Date For HSSC Teaching Recruitment
The Exam will be conducted either Online (CBT) or OMR Based. The Exam is likely to be held in the month of May and June 2020. The date, time and place of examination will be as per admit card.
For More Govt. Job Notifications Click Below.