HSSC Staff Nurse & MPHW Admit Card 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the admit card of written examination for the post of Staff Nurse (Category 10) and MPHW (Female)(Category 4) on 10th January 2021 on its official website @hssc.gov.in. HSSC Staff Nurse and MPHW written exam have been scheduled for 16th January 2021 (Saturday) in 2 shifts, from 10:30 AM to 12 Noon and from 3 PM to 04:30 PM. The candidates can download HSSC Staff Nurse Admit Card and HSSC MPHW Admit Card from the official website or direct link provided in the article below.
HSSC Staff Nurse & MPHW Admit Card 2021: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||HSSC Staff Nurse & MPHW Written Test|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse & MPHW|
|Prelims Exam Held on||03rd January 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||10th January 2021|
|Written Exam Date||16th January 2021|
|Selection Process||Online Test, Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience|
HSSC Staff Nurse & MPHW Admit Card 2021
HSSC had invited online applications for recruitment of 1584 Posts of Staff Nurse under category 10 and 565 posts of MPHW under category 4 for Health Department, Haryana and 23 vacancies of MPHW under category 20 and 24 vacancies of Staff Nurse under Category 19 for Employees State Insurance Health Care Department, against advertisement number 15/2019. The exam will be conducted on 16th January 2021 (Saturday) in 2 shifts, from 10:30 AM to 12 Noon and from 3 PM to 04:30 PM. The admit card for same has been released on the official website @hssc.gov.in, the candidates can download their call letter by logging with registration and password.
Steps to download HSSC Staff Nurse & MPHW Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website of HSSC @hssc.gov.in or directly download from the link below (will be active soon)
- The home page of the organization will be displayed.
- There, you have to click on the direct links that show you as “Download Admit Card for Advt no 15/2019.“
- You will be redirected to the new page, enter your valid information, and then submit the page.
- Upon submission, you can see your HSSC Admit Card 2021 on the screen.
- Download it and also take out the print out of it.
- It is a must for all the applied candidates to carry it to the exam hall along with any Identity Proof.
HSSC Staff Nurse & MPHW Admit Card: Direct Link to Download
The candidates can download their call letter from the direct link which has been active from 10th January 2021. The candidates going to appear in the written test on 16th January 2021 can download their hall ticket from the direct link below.
Information Present On HSSC Staff Nurse & MPHW Admit Card 2021
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Documents Required To Carry In HSSC Staff Nurse & MPHW Admit Card 2021
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
HSSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern
HSSC Staff Nurse will be conducted in online mode. There will be multiple-choice questions on:
|General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi, Concerned Subject (75% weightage)||90||90 minutes|
|History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. Of Haryana (25% weightage).|
Candidates who will qualify in the online exam shall be examined on the basis pf Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience. The Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience will be of 10 marks.