HSSC Recruitment 2020 Notification for 01/2020 Advertisement number is postponed. HSSC has Released New dates for the Online Application Form. Check new dates of online application form delay notice below.
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has invited applications for 1173 vacancies to fill a number of posts. These posts require eligible matric & intermediate pass candidates. Hence, it is a great opportunity for those aspirants. The details of the recruitment are mentioned in the article.
HSSC Recruitment 2020 (01/2020)
The official website, hssc.gov.in has provided the complete details for HSSC Recruitment 2020 wrt Advt No. 01/2020. The information from notification has been provided.
|• Notification Date||12-February-2020|
|• Starting Date||03-March-2020|
|• Last Date||24-March-2020|
|• Fee Payment Last Date||27-March-2020|
|• Online Exam Date||May or June 2020(Tentatively)|
HSSC 01/20 Vacancy
|Name of Post||Vacancy|
|Auto Diesel Mechanic||39|
|Mechanical(Air conditioning & refrigeration)||7|
|Chargeman (Air Conditioning and Refrigeration)||2|
|Machine Tool Operator||7|
|Fitter Heavy Machine||39|
|Workshop Machinery Operator||14|
|Chargeman Heavy Plant||14|
|Sub Station Generator Attendant||2|
|Assistant Seed Production Officer||31|
|Turner Instructor, Theory||93|
|Fitter Instructor, Theory||144|
|Carpenter Instructor, Practical||14|
With a total of 1137 vacancies, this is a great offer for Haryana Govt Job aspirants!
HSSC Recruitment Eligibility
The eligibility for HSSC Recruitment of various posts is as follows:
- Election Naib Tehsildar – BA/B.Com or equivalent from a recognized university
- Election Kanungo – BA/B.Com or equivalent from a recognized university
- Work Supervisor – Matric Pass with Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher and ITI
- Auto Diesel Mechanic – Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher and ITI
- Carpenter – 10th Pass + ITI Certificate + 3 years experience
- Plumber – 10th Pass + ITI Certificate + 2 years experience
- Receptionist-cum-Telephone Operator – Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher and ITI
- Surveyor – Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher, Two years ITI Certificate in the Trade of Surveyor; and Two years experience in the relevant field
The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:
- Written Exam- 90 Marks
- Socio-Economic criteria and experience- 10 Marks
Note: The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising:-
a) 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
b) 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
(iii) The 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience shall be allocated as follows:
a. if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/Board/ Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India. (5 marks)
b. if the applicant is:
- a widow; or
- the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years: or
- the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years
- If the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class.
- Experience: One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six months of experience, on the same or a higher post in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana. This is not applicable for experience of fewer than 6 months
How to Apply for HSSC Recruitment 2020?
Link to Apply Online will be activated on 3rd March 2020. Meanwhile, the candidates may look at the requirement of the form.
HSSC 2020 Application Form requires the following:
- Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s/Mother’s Name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, marks obtained, passing year, photo, Signature, details & fee, etc.
- The Application Fee for each category is as follows:
|Category of Post||General||SC/ BC/ EWS Candidates of Haryana State|
|Male/Female||Female (Haryana Resident)||Male||Female|
34 to 42
|3 to 24, 27 to 30,
|PwD (Person with