HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2021
HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has started accepting online application for the reopening of the online application process for 1100 Canal Patwari Posts against Advt No. 08/2019 and Patwari Posts against Advt No. 07/2019. The candidates who have not applied for the recruitment can now apply now when the online registration will be re-opened from 08th March 2021 to 22nd March 2021. The candidates who have previously applied for HSSC Patwari posts should not have to apply again. Read the complete article for more information.
HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2021: Overview
|HSSC Canal Patwari Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Posts||Patwari & Canal Patwari|
|Number Of Vacancies||1688|
|Advt. No||07/2019, 08/2019|
|Re-opened Online Application||08th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd March 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Socio-Economic criteria and experience|
HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Online Application Re-opened||08th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd March 2021 (11:59 PM)|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||25th March 2021 (5:00 PM)|
|Written Exam Date||To Be Notified Soon|
HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
HSSC has released a notice regarding the reopening of the online application process for 1100 Canal Patwari Posts against Advt No. 8/2019 and 588 Patwari Posts against Advt No. 7/2019. The official notification released by Haryana Staff Selection Commission for these vacancies has been provided here. Other details including eligibility, selection, the application fee will remain the same. The candidates can have a look at the notification from the direct link below.
HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
HSSC Canal Patwari Vacancies- Advt No 08/2019
A total of 1100 vacancies have been announced for Canal Patwari Posts on its official website against advt no. 08/2019. The category-wise details of the vacancies have been tabulated below.
HSSC Patwari Vacancies- Advt 07/2019
HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must hold a graduate degree from a recognised university.
- Metric/ 10+2/ Degree/ PG with Hindi/ Sanskrit.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/BC candidates as per rules.
The application fees for these publications will be paid via Net Bank or e-challan only at SBI, PNB, IDBI.
- General (Male/Female) – Rs 100/-
- General (Female of Haryana) – Rs. 50/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Applicants of Haryana (Male) – Rs. 25/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Applicants of Haryana (Female) – Rs. 13/-
Steps to Apply For HSSC Canal Patwari Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission @hssc.gov.in
- Search for the Advertisement No 08/2019 link and Click on New Registration and fill in the required details.
- You will be provided with the Registration ID and Password.
- Now log in again with the details.
- Fill in all the details very carefully and upload your Photographs and Signature in a prescribed format and pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form and download it.
- Now also take a printout of this for further use.
HSSC Canal Patwari Apply Online Link
The online registration process has been re-opened for Patwari & Canal Patwari vacancies on 08th March 2021. The interested and eligible candidates can apply from the direct link below. The last date to apply online is 22nd March 2021.
Rejection of Application Form If;
- More than one application form for a particular category.
- The application is incomplete and not online.
- The full fee, if not deposited in the manner prescribed.
- No qualification of Hindi/Sanskrit as prescribed in the advertisement.
- An applicant does not possess the requisite academic qualification on the cutoff date.
- The applicant does not indicate a visible identification mark in the appropriate column of the application form.
- The candidate is underage/overage on the cutoff date/closing date.
- Variation in data of online application form and in original documents if detected at any stage.
- Lack of essential qualification as prescribed in the advertisement.