HSSC Lab Attendant Admit Card 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the admit card for the written exam for the recruitment of Lab Attendant posts. The admit card link is available officially @hssc.gov.in. The candidates who are going to appear in the exam can download the Haryana Lab Attendant Admit Card from the direct link given in the article below.
Haryana Lab Attendant Admit Card 2021: Overview
|HSSC Lab Attendant Hall Ticket 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name Of The Posts||Lab Attendant|
|Admit Card Release Date||January 11, 2021|
|Exam Date||January 17, 2021 (Morning Shift)|
|Mode Of Exam||Online Computer Based Test (CBT)|
HSSC Lab Attendant Admit Card 2021
HSSC Lab Attendant Admit Card is out on its official website. Earlier the HSSC has released the exam dates for the written exam which is January 17, 2021, in the morning shift from 10:30 a.m to 12:00 noon.
Steps to download Haryana Lab Attendant Hall Ticket 2021
- Go to the official site of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) @ hssc.gov.in or click the direct link below.
- The home page of the organization will be displayed.
- There, you have to click on the direct links that show you as “Download Admit Card for Advt no 15/2019.“
- You will be redirected to the new page, enter your valid information, and then submit the page.
- Upon submission, you can see your HSSC Admit Card 2021 on the screen.
- Download it and also take out the print out of it.
- It is a must for all the applied candidates to carry it to the exam hall along with any Identity Proof.
HSSC Lab Attendant Admit Card 2021 Link
HSSC has released the Lab Attendant Admit Card 2021. We have provided you with the direct link to download the HSSC admit card.
Information Present On HSSC Lab Attendant Admit Card 2021
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Documents Required To Carry In HSSC Lab Attendant Admit Card 2021
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- People’s Representative along with a photograph