HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2021
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released a notice on 06th July 2021 regarding the written test date for 697 Gram Sachiv Posts against Advt No. 9/2019. The candidates who have applied for the recruitment must boost up their preparation for the written examination which has been scheduled for 11th & 12th December 2021. Read the complete article for more information.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2021: Overview
|HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name Of The Posts||Haryana Gram Sachiv|
|Number Of Vacancies||697|
|Re-opened Online Application||08th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd March 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Socio-Economic criteria and experience|
HSSC Gram Sachiv Exam Date 2021
|Notification Released||14th June 2019|
|Online Application Re-opened||08th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd March 2021 (11:59 PM)|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||25th March 2021 (5:00 PM)|
|Written Exam Date||11th & 12th December 2021|
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
HSSC has released a notice regarding the reopening of the online application process for 697 Gram Sachiv Posts against Advt No. 9/2019. The official notification released by Haryana Staff Selection Commission for these vacancies has been provided here. Other details including eligibility, selection, the application fee will remain the same. The candidates can have a look at the notification from the direct link below.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
A total of 697 vacancies have been announced for Gram Sachiv Posts on its official website against advt no. 09/2019. The category-wise details of the vacancies have been tabulated below.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the HSSC Gram Sachiv Jobs, applicants must have completed their Graduation from any Recognized Institute or University in India as the Educational Qualification
applicants age must lie between 17 years to 42 Years.
The application fees for these publications will be paid via Net Bank or e-challan only at SBI, PNB, IDBI.
- General (Male/Female) – Rs 100/-
- General (Female of Haryana) – Rs. 50/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Applicants of Haryana (Male) – Rs. 25/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Applicants of Haryana (Female) – Rs. 13/-
Steps to Apply For HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission @hssc.gov.in
- Search for the Advertisement No 09/2019 link and Click on New Registration and fill in the required details.
- You will be provided with the Registration ID and Password.
- Now log in again with the details.
- Fill in all the details very carefully and upload your Photographs and Signature in a prescribed format and pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form and download it.
- Now also take a printout of this for further use.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Apply Online Link
The online registration process has been re-opened for 697 vacancies on 08th March 2021. The interested and eligible candidates can apply from the direct link below before the last date arrives; i.e. 22nd March 2021.
Rejection of Application Form If;
- More than one application form for a particular category.
- The application is incomplete and not online.
- The full fee, if not deposited in the manner prescribed.
- No qualification of Hindi/Sanskrit as prescribed in the advertisement.
- An applicant does not possess the requisite academic qualification on the cutoff date.
- Applicant does not indicate a visible identification mark in the appropriate column of the application form.
- The candidate is underage/overage on the cutoff date/closing date.
- Variation in data of online application form and in original documents if detected at any stage.
- Lack of essential qualification as prescribed in the advertisement.