HSSC Clerk Result 2019 is out for additional candidates @hssc.gov.in. Candidates who had appeared in the exam conducted between 21st to 23rd September 2019 can now check their result here, through the provided link. Earlier the result was declared on 19th December for which additional result list is provided The recruitment of Haryana SSC Clerk (Advt. No. 05/2019, Clerk, Cat. No.01) is going to take in about 4800 vacancies. Check Result Link below and important points for the result.
HSSC Clerk Result: Additional List
After scrutiny of the result, an additional list has been given.
As per the HSSC Result PDF(Additional):
“In continuation of earlier notice dated 18.12.2019 and on the basis of written examination held on 21.09.2019, 22.09.2019 and 23.09.2019 for the post of Clerk for various Boards/Corporations/Departments, Haryana Against Advt. No. 05/2019, Cat No. 01 the candidates bearing following Roll Nos. have also been called for Scrutiny of Documents provisionally to ascertain eligible candidates and further subject to the fulfilment of their eligibility conditions as per advertisement and service rules”
How to Check Your Result?
As the Result has been released in the form of a PDF, follow the steps to make use of the PDF:
- Click the direct link to check Haryana Clerk Result
- As the PDF opens, scroll through the document to check your roll number. Alternatively, use Ctrl + F, enter your Roll No
- Your Roll No. gets highlighted if you are selected
- Now, Save this PDF for your future reference
Link to Check HSSC Clerk Result 2019-20
Use the given link to Check Your Result:
The shortlisted candidates must note that those who were absent for Scrutiny of Documents from 07 to 21 January 2020, may also come for Scrutiny of Documents on 19 February 2020 in Tau Devi Lal Stadium, Panchkula. Check Call letter details below.
Congratulations to the qualifiers!
Preparing for next, after Checking HSSC Clerk Result:
- Now, as qualifiers of the exam, you will be entering the next round of Document Verification. This round is important to get information about the qualifiers and to verify the submitted information during the application forms.
- Candidates must note that the document verification is a must to attend.
- Another point to take care is the things to carry during this time, which includes your background check, such as identity, employment record, education record.
- The DV Admit Card will be updated soon on the given link: