HSSC Clerk Document Verification Admit Card 2019 is released. 4800 vacancies were released the Clerk Recruitment. Now, for document verification, candidates are requested to appear on 17 and 18 February 2020 (those who had missed the procedure in January). Also, the instructions for downloading the DV Call Letter have been mentioned.
How to Download HSSC Clerk DV Admit Card 2019-20?
Candidates can download their Admit Card by following the steps given below:
- Click on the link given above
- A new screen will appear for downloading the admit card
- Now enter your Application Number and Date of Birth to access the Admit Card
- Click on the Sign-in option to view your HSSC DV Admit card 2019
- Your Admit Card will be displayed on your screen
Link to Download HSSC Clerk Document Verification Admit Card
Click the print/ download button to save the Call Letter for your future reference.
Documents to Carry along with HSSC Clerk Call Letter/Admit Card
- HSSC DV Round will be held on 17 and 18 February 2020 at 09.00 A.M. in Tau Devi Lal Stadium, Panchkula.
- Along with the Call Letter, proof of photo identity is also required to be shown to the invigilator.
- The photo identity cards may include Voter ID card, Aadhar card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence.
- Also, carry all your education and work experience certificates
- Two passport size photo is also required to be carried.
Note to the candidates:
- Candidates are requested to stay updated with the websites and their registered email to check for notifications related to HSSC Clerk Document Verification (DV) Admit Card 2019.
- They must also keep in mind the instructions written on the admit card regarding the centre and documents to be carried along while appearing for the test.
- Candidates are suggested to be on/before time on the Examination Venue.
To get latest notifications for HSSC Clerk Exam 2019, stay connected with the website, sarkarijobs247.com