HPSSC Sub Inspector Mains Result 2020 is out @hpsssb.hp.gov.in. Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) Candidates who had appeared for the mains exam held on 20th November 2019 for the recruitment of 33 vacancies for the post of sub-inspector can check their result from the link given below. The requisition to fill up these posts was received from the Director-General of Police Himachal Pradesh and advertised vide advertisement No. 34-2/2018 dated 19.12.2018. All the qualified candidates will have to appear for document verification to be held on 29th January 2020.
Check your result from the link given below. Do read on important points given on this page.
HPSSC HPSSSB SI Result 2020 Details
|Name of the Organisation||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC)|
|Sub Inspector (SI)|
|HPSSC HPSSSB SI Written Exam Date||20th November 2019|
|Date of Result||10th January 2020|
|Date of Document Verification||29th January 2020|
How To Check HPSSC Sub Inspector Mains Result 2020?
HPSSC Sub Inspector Of Police Mains Result 2020 is available in PDF form. So, the candidates are to follow the given steps to check whether they have qualified HPPSC Sub Inspector Mains Exam.
- Click on the link provided below to download your result.
- The Result is available in PDF Format.
- Scroll through the list to find your roll number or use Ctrl + F and write your roll number
- Press enter to see if your roll number gets highlighted.
- If the roll number gets highlighted, you have qualified the final exam.
- Save this PDF for your future use.
HPSSC Sub Inspector Mains Result 2020 Important Points
- The candidates who have qualified the mains will now have to appear for document verification to be held on 29th January 2020.
- The evaluation will be conducted on the premises of HPSSC, Hamirpur,
- There will be an evaluation of 15 marks of the shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates are directed to bring all original Essential Qualification related documents, set of self-attested copies of all documents, one ID proof and copy of downloaded application form.
- In case a candidate does not appear for the evaluation process on the day fixed for the evaluation he/she will not be considered for the further selection process and no further opportunity will be given thereafter.