HPSSC Recruitment 2020: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission, Hamirpur (HPSSC) has released a recruitment notification for appointing eligible candidates for the post of Junior Office Assistant, Station Fire Officer, Traffic Inspector, Technician, Statistical Assistant, Assistant Store Keeper, Steno Typist, Inspector, Junior Engineer, Assistant Librarian, Junior Cameraman, Junior Draughtsman, Junior Scale Stenographer, Cook and Other Posts. The total no. of vacancies for the HPSSC Recruitment 2020 is 2254. The candidates can apply online till 14th November 2020 now www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in.
Update: The online application is extended till 14th November 2020.
HPSSC Recruitment 2020: Overview
|HPSSC HPSSSB Recruitment||Details|
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission, HPSSC
|Advt. No.||36 -3/ 2020|
|Notification Date||21 September 2020|
|Registration Starting Date||26th September 2020|
|Registration Closing Date||14th November 2020 (Extended)|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF
HPSSC has released a great no. of vacancies for the appointment of candidates into multiple posts on its official site which is hpsssb.hp.gov.in. A total of 2254 vacancies have been notified by the Commission under various departments. Candidates who have passed 12th Standard, Graduate, or have higher qualification can apply till 14th November. The minimum and maximum age limit of 18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2020.
The Official HPSSC Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF has been given below:
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
A total of 1661 vacancies have been released for the HPSSC HPSSSB Recruitment 2020 in various departments of HPSSC. The post wise vacancy distribution is given below.
|Junior Office Assistant||1160 + 596|
|Station Fire Officer||02|
|Asstt. Store Keeper||40|
|Junior Scale Stenographer||03|
|Junior Office Assistant-Trainee||08|
|Senior Scale Stenographer||01|
|Company Commander/Senior Instructor/
Store Officer/Centre Commander
HPSSC HPSSSB Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Office Assistant (IT): Should have passed 10+2 Examination from a recognized Board of School Education/University and Computer typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi
- Station Fire Officer: B.E. (Fire) Degree from the National Fire Service College, Nagpur. OR Graduate of the Institution of Fire Engineers (India), New Delhi. OR Should have served as a Sub Fire Officer in a Fire Station run by the Government/Public Undertaking/Municipal Corporation/Municipal Committee for at least 3 years and also having qualified Station Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
- Traffic Inspector: Should have passed 10+2 Examination from a recognized Board of School Education/University
- Technician (Boiler): ‘B’Class Boiler Attendant Certificate issued by Chief Inspector of Boilers.
- Statistical Assistant: B.Com. or B.Sc./B.A. with Economics/Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects or its equivalent from recognized University
- Assistant Store Keeper: 10+2 or it’s equivalent from recognized Institute/Board/University. One Year Diploma in Computer Application from a University/Institute recognized by the HP State Govt. or Central Govt.
- Steno-Typist: Should have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board of School Education
- Inspector: Hotels Graduate from a recognized University with Diploma in Hotel Management. OR Bachelor Degree in Tourism Administration from a recognized University
- Junior Engineer: Diploma or Degree in from a recognized Board/ Institution/University, established by law by the State/Central Government. OR AMIE from Institution of Engineers (India) (only those candidates who are enrolled for AMIE with the Institute of Engineer (India) Kolkata with permanent recognition up to 31.5.2013 would be eligible).
- Assistant Librarian (Polytechnic): Matric from a recognized Board of School Education. Diploma in Library Science from a recognized University/deemed University/Institute. Post Diploma 02 years work experience in Library from an institution recognized by State/Centre Government/regulatory authority
- Junior Cameraman: Matric from a recognized Board of School Education. Should possess Diploma in Photography from an Institution recognized by the Central/State Government. iii) At least two years experience in motion picture/video photography after acquiring a Diploma in Photography.
18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2020. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Govt. Norms.
Application fee for HPSSC Junior Office Assistant & Other Posts
|General Category/ E.W.S.,
Ex-Servicemen of HP relieved
from Defence Services on
their own request before
completion of normal tenure
|General IRDP, Physically Handicapped,
Ward of Freedom Fighter,
Ward of ExServicemen of HP
|S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./O.B.C. of H.P./
BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL)
|Female candidates, Ex-Servicemen of H.P.
(Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from
Defence Services after completion of normal tenure)
/Blind/Visually Impaired of H.P.
How To Apply For HPSSC Recruitment 2020?
- Click the mentioned link.
- Register by creating a username and email id.
- Go to the Login Page.
- Complete the application form by filling all the details like credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details.
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates.
- Make payment and Submit.
- Save the Application form for future reference.
HPSSC Recruitment Online Application Form
The HPSSC registration link is active till 14th November 2020. Interested candidates, who are eligible to apply can check the application link.
Problem While Fiiling Up HPSSC HPSSSB Recruitment Online Form
In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their Online Recruitment Applications (ORA),
candidature etc. candidates may contact HPSSC Reception Counter in person or on Phone No. 01972-
222204,222211, Toll-Free No. 1800-180-8095 or on email ID i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org on any working day between
10:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M.
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process For Steno Typist, Jr Office Assistant, JE & Other Posts
- In cases where the number of eligible candidates for recruitment to the post(s) advertised by the Commission is inordinately large, the Commission may limit/ shortlist the number of eligible candidates to be called for the evaluation of 15 marks by subjecting them to a Written Screening Test which may be the objective type or descriptive or both.
- Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Screening Test/ main subjective type test and his/her evaluation of 15 marks as per prescribed criteria.
- If the candidates score equal marks, then a candidate who is senior in age will be placed above the candidate junior in age.
- Where a skill test comprising of type and shorthand test or both is an Essential Qualification, the candidates
will be required to undergo these tests for the prescribed speeds.
- Where a Physical Test is prescribed/required, the candidate will be required to undergo the required Physical Test as per Physical Standards laid down.
- The skill tests/physical tests will be of qualifying nature.
The eligibility of candidate(s) called for the evaluation of 15 marks will be determined on the basis of original
documents produced at the time of evaluation of 15 marks and the Commission will not be responsible if the
candidature of any candidate is rejected at that stage or at the time of verification by the Appointing Authority.
As such, admission to the Written Screening Test/Examination/ evaluation of 15 marks shall be purely