HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021: Haryana Public Service (HPSC) has recently published a recruitment notification for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in the Haryana Civil Service (Judicial Branch) on its official website @hpsc.gov.in. A total of 256 vacancies have been released officially for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) out of which 239 are for Direct Recruitment and 17 are for Anticipatory/Unforeseen vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for HCS Judicial Service Recruitment 2021 through online mode from the direct link below from 15th January 2021 to 15 February 2021. Read the complete article for more information about recruitment.
HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021: Overview
|HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Post||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Exam Name||H.C.S (Judicial Branch) Examination 2021|
|Starting Date||15th January 2021|
|Closing Date||15th February 2021|
|Exam Date||Yet to be notified|
|Selection Process||Preliminary, Mains Written, Viva-Voca|
HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Released||13th January 2021|
|Online Application Starts||15th January 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th February 2021|
|Prelims Admit Card release date||To Be Notified Soon|
|Prelims Exam||To Be Notified Soon|
|Prelims Result||To Be Notified Soon|
|Mains Admit Card||To Be Notified Soon|
|Mains Exam||To Be Notified Soon|
|Mains Result||To Be Notified Soon|
|Viva-Voce||To Be Notified Soon|
HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
For more detail about HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021 for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) refer the official notification pdf released by the authority on 13th January 2021. The direct link to download the notification pdf has been provided below
HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
A total of 256 vacancies have been released officially for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) out of which 239 are for Direct Recruitment and remaining 17 vacancies are for Anticipatory/Unforeseen. Check category-wise vacancies for the post from the below table.
|SNo||Category||Direct Recruitment||Anticipatory / Unforeseen|
HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should have passed a Bachelor of Laws from a University established by the law and approved/recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Age Limit (as on 15/02/2021)
- The candidate should not be less than 2l years and not more than 42 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST, Backward class, Ex-Military Serviceman
- Upper age limit is relaxable for 3 years for unmarried women of Haryana state.
- Upper age limit is also relaxable up to 10 years for Physically Challenged category candidates of Haryana (15 years for SCs/STs/BCs/ of Haryana)
HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
Selection will be done on the basis of three stages:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
Application Fees For HPSC Recruitment 2021
- For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of ‘Ex-Servicemen of Haryana, Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States, EWS – Rs. 1000/-
- Female, SC/BC-A&B/ESM categories of Haryana only – Rs. 250/-
- For all Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only – No Fee
Steps to Apply Online For HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website @hpsc.gov.in or directly apply from the link mentioned below.
- Click on Advertisements & Instructions in the important links section.
- Click on the link in front of “Advertisement No. 1/2021 – for the posts of H.C.S (Judicial Branch) Examination – 2020-21”
- If you are a new user, then click on New Registration otherwise log in with your registration id.
- Fill all the necessary details and pay the application fee is required.
- Submit your application form after a thorough revision of the details filled.
- Save and take a print out of your application form for future reference.
HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021: Online Application Link
The eligible and interested candidates can apply for 256 Civil Judge posts from the direct link mentioned below. The online application link will be active from 15th January 2021 to 15th February 2021. The candidates are advised to apply much before the last date to avoid any technical glitch.
HPSC Judicial Service 2021: Exam Pattern
There will be 125 objective-type questions. Each question shall carry 04 marks and for every wrong answer 0.80 i.e. 20% or say l/5th mark shall be deducted. The duration of the exam is two hours. The minimum marks required to a minimum of 150 marks in the prelims exam
Qualified candidates in the prelims exam will be called for the mains exam. The Main Examination shall consist of six papers (five written and one viva- voce)
|Subject Name||Marks Allotted||Syllabus|
|Paper-l -Civil Law-l||200||Code of Civil procedure. Punjab Courts Act. Indian Contract Act. Indian Partnership Act, Sale of Goods Act. Specific Relief Act. and the Indian Evidence Act, Haryana Urban (Control of Rent and Eviction) Act. I 973|
|Paper-2 – Civil Law-ll||200||Hindu Law. Mohammadan Law and Customary Law. Law of Registration and Limitation|
|Paper- 3 Criminal law||200||Indian Penal Code. Criminal Procedure Code and the Indian Evidence Act|
|Paper – 4 English||200||English Essay (1000-1100 words)|
|25||Words and Phrases (Make sentences of the given words and Phrases)|
|Paper – 5 Hindi Language||100||Translation of an English passage into Hindi, Explanation of Hindi passage in prose and poetry in the same language, Composition (essay) idioms and correct|
|Paper- 6 Viva-Voce||200||Matter of general interest and is intended to test the candidates’ alertness. intelligence and general outlook. It shall be conducted in English|