HPSC HCS Recruitment 2021
HPSC HCS Recruitment 2021: Haryana Public Service Commission has started accepting online applications for the recruitment of HCS (Ex.Br.) & Other Allied Services Exam 2021 on 03rd March 2021. A total of 156 vacancies will be recruited through this notification. The online application process will be active till 02nd April 2021. The candidates interested in the vacancy details & eligibility criteria can go through the article below. Bookmark this page to get the notification for every latest update for HPSC HCS Exam 2021.
HPSC HCS Recruitment 2021: Overview
|HPSC HCS Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Posts||HCS (Ex.Br.) & Other Allied Services|
|Apply Online Starts||03rd March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||02nd April 2021|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Interview|
HPSC HCS Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Released||26th February 2021|
|Apply Online Starts||03rd March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02nd April 2021|
|Prelims Admit Card||To Be Notified Soon|
|HPSC HCS Prelims Exam Date||May/June 2021|
|Mains Admit Card||To Be Notified Later|
|HPSC HCS Mains Exam Date||August 2021|
|Personality Test/Viva-voce||To Be Notified Later|
HPSC HCS Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
Haryana Public Service Commission has announced 156 vacancies for the recruitment of HCS (Ex.Br.) & Other Allied Services Exam 2021 on its official website against advt. no. 3/2021 on 26th February 2021. The interested candidates can check the details from the notification pdf for which the direct link has been provided here.
HPSC HCS Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
A total of 156 vacancies has been released officially for various posts by Haryana Public Service Commission. Check post-wise vacancy details in the below table.
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|HCS (Ex. Br.)||48|
|District Food & Supplies Controller (DFSC)||05|
|‘A’ Class Tehsildar||04|
|Asstt. Registrar Co. Op. Societies (ARCS)||01|
|Asstt. Excise & Taxation Officer (AETO)||05|
|Block Development & Panchayat Officer (BDPO)||46|
|Traffic Manager (TM)||03|
|District Food & Supplies Officer (DFSO)||02|
|Asstt. Employment Officer (AEO)||21|
HPSC HCS Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must possess Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or an equivalent degree from a recognized University
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
- Minimum Age: not less than 18 Years
- Maximum Age: not more than 42 Years
- For DSP Posts: not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
HPSC HCS Recruitment 2021: Application Fees
Category of Candidates
|(i). For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-serviceman of Haryana(ii).For Male candidates of the General category and all reserved categories of other States.||
|(i). For all Female candidates of the General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only.(ii) For Female candidates of the General category and all reserved categories of other States.||
|For Male & Female candidates of SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ ESM & Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
categories of Haryana only
|For all PwD i.e Persons with Disabilities category candidates (with at least 40% disability) of Haryana only.||
How to Apply For HPSC HCS Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website @hpsc.gov.in or directly apply from the link mentioned below.
- Click on Advertisements & Instructions in the important links section.
- Click on the link in front of “Advertisement No. 3/2021 – for HCS (Ex.Br.) & Other Allied Services Exam 2021”
- If you are a new user, then click on New Registration otherwise log in with your registration id.
- Fill in all the necessary details and pay the application fee is required.
- Submit your application form after a thorough revision of the details filled.
- Save and take a print out of your application form for future reference.
HPSC HCS Apply Online Link
The online application process has been initiated on 03rd March 2021 on its official website @hpsc.gov.in. The eligible and interested candidates must apply on or before 02nd April 2021. The direct link for registration and login for HPSC HCS posts has been provided here.
HPSC HCS Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection process of Haryana HPSC HCS Vacancy 2021 includes the following stages:
- Preliminary Written Exam (200 Marks)
- Mains Written Exam (600 Marks)
- Personality Test/ Interview (75 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
HPSC HCS Exam Pattern 2021
HPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam Pattern
- HCS Prelims result will be based on the marks secured in General Studies Paper only and the CSAT paper will be of qualifying in nature. The candidates need to score 33% marks on the CSAT paper.
- Mode of Exam: Offline (Objective Multiple Choice Questions)
- There will be a Negative Marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer
|General Studies||100||100||2 Hours|
|Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT)- Qualifying||100||100||2 Hours|
HPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Pattern
- The HPSC main exam is a descriptive type exam comprising five conventional essay type question paper.
- The candidates need to opt for two optional subjects from a list of 23 optional subjects.
- Mode of Exam: Descriptive
|Paper-I||English (Including Essay)||100||3 Hours|
|Paper-II||Hindi (Including Essay)||100||3 Hours|
|Paper-III||General Studies||100||3 Hours|
|Paper-IV||Optional Subject Part- I||150||3 Hours|
|Paper-V||Optional Subject Part-II||150||3 Hours|
List of Optional Subjects
The candidates need to choose one subject from the list of Optional Subjects from the list given below.
|Botany||Political science & international relations|
|Animal husbandry & Veterinary science||Commerce & Accountancy|
|Punjabi literature||Public administration|
|Civil engineering||Mechanical engineering|
HPSC HCS Interview
The candidates who score marks equal to or greater than the HCS cut off marks will be called for the personality test at the HPSC office premises. No candidate will be called for the HCS interview unless the candidate attains 45% marks in the aggregate of all the main written question papers and 33% marks in the Hindi and English question papers. The number of candidates called for the HCS personality test will be three times the number of vacancies advertised