HPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
HPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2021: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has started accepting online applications for the post of Range Forest Officer Posts on its official website. HPPSC has released 45 vacant positions to fulfil for Grade-II Officer posts. The online applications will be accepted from the eligible candidates till 09th April 2021. The interested candidates should bookmark this article to know the details of the notification.
HPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2021: Overview
|HPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Posts||Range Forest Officer Posts|
|Advt No.||7-I/3-2021 & 7-II/3-2021|
|Apply Online Starts||23rd March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||19th April 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Physical Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
HPPSC Officer Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||23rd March 2021|
|Online Application Start Date||23rd March 2021|
|Last date to Apply Online||19th April 2021|
|Written examination||To Be Notified Soon|
|Physical Test||To Be Notified Soon|
HPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
The detailed notification regarding 45 vacancies for Range Forest Officer has been released on the official website. The candidates can check the details for Officer posts including eligibility criteria, vacancy details, and much more. Check the notification pdf from the direct link here.
HPPSC Range Forest Officer Vacancy Details
|Category||BCS (Forestry) 70%||Non- B.Sc. (Forestry) i.e. Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent in Science or Engineering) (30%)||Total Vacancies|
|EWS of HP||04||—||04|
|SC of HP||08||01||09|
|ST of HP||04||—||04|
|OBC of HP||06||01||07|
|Gen. ExServiceman of HP||02||02||04|
|Gen. Wards of Ex-Serviceman of HP||03||03||06|
|SC- ExServiceman of HP||01||—||01|
|SC-Ward of Ex-Serviceman of HP||—||01||01|
|ST ExServiceman of HP||01||—||01|
|OBC ExServiceman of HP||01||—||01|
HPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should possess Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering from any recognized University.
Age Limit (as on 01st January 2021)
- Minimum age- 21 years
- Maximum age- 31 years
|Chest girth (cm)||Height (cm)
|Male Candidates||79 cm||05 cm||163|
|Female Candidates||74 cm||05 cm||150|
How to Apply For HPPSC Officer Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of HPPSC @hppsconline.hp.gov.in.
- Go to the Recruitment section and select the post to apply.
- Click on the Application Form and fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, submit the application form and pay the application fee is applicable,
- Download the application form for future reference.
- For General/ EWS: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ BPL of HP State & Other: Rs. 100/-
- For Ex-Servicemen/ Blind/ Visually Impaired of H.P State: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online by Debit/ Credit card/ Internet banking through “e-Payment Gateway”
HPPSC Forest Officer Apply Online Link
The online application process for 45 Grade II Officer posts has been activated from 23rd March 2021 and will be active till 19th April 2021. The eligible candidates can apply from the direct link below much before the last date arrives.
HPPSC Forest Officer 2021: Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in below mentioned three stages:
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
- Interview round
HPPSC Range Forest Officer Salary Structure
Pay band: Rs. 10300-34800/- + Rs. 4800/- (G.P.) (Fixed contractual amount Rs. 15,100/- P.M.)