HPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2020: HPPSC Lecturer screening test admit card is out @hppsc.hp.gov.in. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has released the Admit Card for the Lecturer Screening Test 2020 for the exam scheduled for 23rd August 2020. HPPSC released the Admit Card for the post of Lecturer on 18th August 2020.
The article provides a link to download the HPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2020. Also, instructions to download the admit card are also available. Read on to find out.
HPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2020
HPPSC has released an official notice for the candidates appearing for the screening test of Lecturer (Hindi). Given below is the date for the candidates appearing for HPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2020.
How to Download HPPSC Lecturer Admit Card?
The steps to download the admit card are as follows:
- Click on the link given below.
- Click on Download HPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2020
- It will redirect you to the login page of the admit card.
- Candidates are required to enter registration number, date of birth, gender, verification code.
- Click on the Download Admit Card button.
- The HPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates have to download and print it to appear for the typing test.
- Also, save it for future reference.
Link To Download HPPSC Lecturer Admit Card
To download HPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2020, check the direct download link provided below.
Documents To Carry For HPPSC Admit Card
- Candidates need to take self-attested photocopies all the supporting documents of their eligibility for the recruitment, otherwise, their candidature would be rejected.
- Along with the admit card, proof of photo identity is also required to be shown to the invigilator. The photo identity cards could be a Voter ID card, Aadhar card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence.
- Two passport size photo is also required to be carried.
What After Downloading HPPSC Admit Card?
- Candidates must wear a mask, keep one sanitizer and a transparent water bottle with them.
- Candidates must check their name, venue address and exam date mentioned on Admit Card/ Call Letter.
- If there is any mismatch in detail, please contact the concerned authority. The helpline number is mentioned on the official site of HPPSC.
- Read the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Do read the necessary items mentioned on the admit card. Also check for things not to be carried in the exam hall such as phones, calculators, BlueTooth devices.
- Carry Identity proof on the date of the exam with clear Signature and Photographs.