HPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 Notification is out @hppsc.hp.gov.in. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Asst Professor and Tehsil Welfare Officer. The application begins from 14th February to 5th March 2020.
HPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
HPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment of Advt No 03/2020, notification has been released. Interested candidates may go through the details regarding eligibility, vacancy, application form. Check Details below.
|Notification Release Date||14th February 2020|
|Application Form Start Date||14th February 2020|
|Application Closing Date||5th March 2020|
The notification informs 28 vacancies to be filled under the recruitment, where 23 vacancies are for Assistant Professor and 8 for Tehsil Officers.
HPPSC Assistant Professor Eligibility
The education qualification and age limit comprises the eligibility for HPPSC Assistant Professor & Tehsil Officer:
- Age Limit: Between 18 Years to 45 years
- Education Qualification for Tehsil Officer
Graduate from a recognized University
Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
- Education Qualification for Assistant Professor
Bachelor‟s Degree and Master‟s Degree in Pharmacy in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy with First Class or equivalent either at Bachelor level or Master level
How to Apply for HPPSC Assistant Professor & Tehsil Welfare Officer?
The application form of HPPSC Assistant professor vacancy has been provided. Along with with that the application fee, instructions and link are given.
- For General Category candidates & Candidates of Other States: Rs.400/-
- For S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P./ EWS (Covered under BPL): Rs.100/-
- For Ex-Servicemen of H.P No application Fee
Link to Apply for HPPSC Assistant Professor
- Click the given link to open the application form page
- Register yourself as a New User. Clicking on “NEW USER SIGNUP HERE” link on the web page and fill the parameters of Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date Of Birth.
- Now click Create User
- Use the Registration Number to go to the login page
- Now enter the personal details, educational and work experience
- Upload the Photograph and Signature
- Verify the entered details & Make Payment
- Submit the form
- Take a print out of the same for your reference
Note that the application form has been opened from 14th Feb and will remain open till 5th March 2020!
For Our Readers:
The notifications for all type of government jobs are provided @sarkarijobs247. Get job alerts for such updates. Subscribe through the bell icon!