HPPSC ADO Recruitment 2021
HPPSC ADO Recruitment 2021: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Agriculture Development Officer (ADO) on 24th November 2021. Interested candidates must submit their online applications before 21st December 2021. Read on to know more about vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process and salary.
HPPSC ADO Recruitment 2021 – Overview
HPPSC has released 52 vacancies for the recruitment of Agriculture Development Officer (ADO) on its official website. Online Applications start from 24th November 2021 to 21st December 2021. The candidates can refer to the table given below for information about HPPSC ADO Recruitment 2021:
|Name of Recruitment Board||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||52|
|Name of Post||Agriculture Development Officer (ADO)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date of Online Applications||24th November 2021|
|Last Date of Online Applications||21st December 2021|
|Selection Process||Screening/Online Test, Personality Test|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
HPPSC ADO Recruitment Notification PDF
The candidates applying for HPPSC ADO Recruitment 2021 must read the details and instructions specified in the notification. The recruitment notification is available on the official website and the candidates can download it from the link given below:
HPPSC ADO Vacancies
HPPSC has released a total of 52 vacancies for the post of Agriculture Development Officer (ADO) in the Agriculture Department.
|Agriculture District Officer||52|
HPPSC ADO Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions before applying for the post of ADO. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The candidate must have a B Sc. degree in Agriculture under the 4-year program and M Sc. (2nd Class) in Agriculture from a college/university recognized by the State/Central Government/ICAR.
- The candidate must have an M S. degree in 1st Class or above (Desired).
Age Limit (as of 01/01/2021)
The age limit of candidates applying for the post of ADO is as follows:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 45 years
HPPSC ADO Recruitment 2021 – Application Link
Online applications start from 24th November 2021 to 21st December 2021. The candidates can apply for the post of ADO by clicking on the link provided below:
Steps to Apply Online for HPPSC Recruitment 2021
The candidates applying for HPPSC ADO Recruitment 2021 can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website @hppsc.hp.gov.in or click on the link given above.
- Click on Apply Online, then Online Application Registration.
- Click on New Registration. The candidates must read all the Terms and Conditions before filling the registration form.
- Enter your Email ID, Mobile Number, select the security question from the drop-down menu & type the answer.
- Set up your password and confirm it. Enter the Security Key as given in the image.
- Click on the checkbox against I Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Click on Register.
- The candidates will receive a User ID on their registered mobile number and email ID.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Enter the captcha text as displayed in the image.
- Click on Login.
- The application form will appear on the screen. Enter all the details related to your personal profile, qualifications and communication carefully.
- Upload scanned photo, signature and all the required documents.
- Preview the pre-filled application form, make any changes, if necessary, and then click on Submit.
- Pay the application fees through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking via e-Payment Gateway.
- The candidates can click on the Preview button to make any corrections in the application form.
- After verifying all the details, click on Submit.
- The candidates must download and take a printout of the application form and the payment receipt.
The candidates must pay the exam fees from 24th November 2021 to 21st December 2021. The application for various categories is as follows:
|SC/ST/OBC/BPL/EWS (BPL) of HP||100/-|
|Female Candidates/Ex-Servicemen (relieved from Defense Services after normal tenure)/PwD (Blind)||Exempted|
HPPSC ADO Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
The selection process for HPPSC ADO Recruitment 2021 is as follows:
- If the number of eligible candidates for recruitment to the post(s) is large, the Commission may limit/shortlist the number of eligible candidates by conducting either Computer-based Screening Test (objective-type) or OfflineScreening Test (objective/descriptive) of two hours duration.
- If the selection is done on the basis of online/offline test, then the candidate who has more marks in the Personality Test will be placed higher in the Personality Test.
- If more than one candidate scores equal in the Personality Test, then the candidate scoring more in the online/offline test will be placed higher in the merit list.
- If the selection is made only on the basis of Personality Test, then the candidate scoring higher will be placed in the merit list.
- If more than one candidate has scored equal marks, senior candidate will be placed higher higher in the merit list.
HPPSC ADO Recruitment 2021 – Exam Pattern
The Commission will decide upon the conduction of online (objective)/offline (objective/descriptive) screening test depending on the number of applications received. The exam pattern for the post of ADO is as follows:
|S No.||Subject||No. of Questions|
|1.||Agriculture (B Sc. and M Sc.)||80|
|2.||General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh||10|
|3.||General knowledge of National/International Affairs||10|
Main Highlights: –
- The total number of questions will be 100.
- There will be 4 options for each question.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- The negative marking scheme is 0.25 for each incorrect answer.
- Minimum pass marks in Computer Based Test/Offline Test (objective or descriptive) are 25% for the candidates of General category and 20% for the candidates of reserved categories.
HPPSC Agriculture Development Officer Salary
The candidates who get selected in the final round will be appointed as ADO and receive monthly remuneration of – Rs. 10300-34800+ 5000 Grade Pay (contractual amount as admissible).
HPPSC ADO Recruitment 2021 – FAQ’S
Q. How many vacancies are released for the post of ADO?
Ans. HPPSC has released 52 vacancies for the post of ADO.
Q. What is the starting date to apply for HPPSC ADO Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The starting date to apply for HPPSC ADO Recruitment 2021 is 24th November 2021.
Q. What is the last date to apply for HPPSC ADO Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date to apply for HPPSC ADO Recruitment 2021 is 21st December 2021.
Q. How to apply online for HPPSC ADO Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Visit the official website or click on the link given in this article. Follow the steps as specified.