HPCL Technician Admit Card 2020: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has released admit card for the recruitment of 72 Technicians in the department. The candidates who have submitted their application form for the HPCL Technician Recruitment 2020 can now download the admit card from the direct link that is given below. HPCL exam date, time and venue will be provided on the call letter. Stay connected with us as the HPCL Technician Admit Card 2020 is out, click on the direct link below and download it. The Computer Based Test (CBT) for recruiting Technicians has been scheduled for 31st October 2020 & 1st November 2020.
The recruitment is done for hiring the eligible candidates for various posts of Technician including Maintenance Technician- Electrical, Maintenance Technician-Instrumentation, Maintenance, Technician Mechanical, Lab Analyst, Junior Fire & Safety Inspector, Operations Technician and Boiler Technician.
HPCL Technician Admit Card 2020
|Organisation Name||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Exam Date||31st October & 1st November 2020|
HPCL Technician Admit Card 2020: Direct Link
The direct link to download the admit card for HPCL Technician recruitment 2020 have been provided below. The candidates have to carry their admit card along with them to the examination hall.
How to download HPCL Technician Admit Card 2020?
- Go to the Official Website @ www.hindustanpetroleum.com
- Click on ‘Visakh Refinery’ login tab.
- Check the details given on that home page.
- Finally, at the time mentioned above, HPCL will release their admit card
- Through entering your details, the admit card will be displayed.
- Download the HPCL Technician Admit Card 2020 & take a print of it for future reference
HPCL Technician Exam Dates
- HPCL Technician Exam for Maintenance Technician, Technician Mechanical, Lab Analyst and Junior Fire & Safety Inspectors scheduled to be held on 01 November 2020
- Operations Technician and Boiler Technician on 31 October 2020
Exam Scheme for HPCL Visakh Refinery Technician Admit Card 2020:
- Totally 72 number of vacancies have been allocated for HPCL Technician Vacancies.
- Duration of examination is 2 hours.
- Total number of Questions in the Examinations are 100
- All questions of CBT are of Multichoice Type.
- There is no Negative Marking for CBT.
- Written Test/ CBT will be conducted in 5 centres i.e (Mumbai, Vishakapatnam, Kolkata, Chennai & Delhi)
- Question Paper will be available in both English/ Hindi.
- The exam will be of 2 parts; i) General Aptitude Test and ii) Technical/Professional Knowledge