HP State Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020. Himachal Pradesh Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 Notification is out. HP State Cooperative Bank has released 28 vacancies for the Assistant Manager posts with respect to the advertisement number 5/2020. The provision to complete the application form is through the online mode only. Check Details of the notification in the article.
HP State Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020: Overview
Candidates can check the important information regarding HP State Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 in the table.
|Name of the Body||HP State Cooperative Bank|
|Online Application Last Date||03rd April 2020|
|Online Application Fee Last Date||03rd April 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Mains Exam Date||June 2020|
HP State Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment: Vacancy
Aspirants can check the vacancies for different categories in the table given below. The category-wise vacancy are tabulated:
|Post||No of Vacancies|
HP State Cooperative Bank Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification:
A second class Graduation Degree of a recognized University. In case of candidates possessing banking experience of 03 years, simple graduate may also apply.
- Age Limit: (As on 01 January 2020)
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 45 Years
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit): As Per Rule
Prerequisites of Online Application Form
- Educational Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Self Declaration
- Caste/PWD Certificate
HP State Cooperative Assistant Manager Recruitment: Link
Candidates can apply for the Assistant Manager and other posts recruitment till 03rd April 2020.
How to Apply Online for HP State Cooperative Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
- Click on the HP State Cooperative Assistant Manager 2020 Link.
- As the new page opens, Click on the New Registration Button.
- Fill all the important details asked in the form.
- Enter the Captcha and Register.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents and make payment
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Click Submit button
Note to the candidates for submitting HP State Cooperative Bank Online form:
- The HP State Cooperative Bank Online Form must be completed in all aspects.
- Verify all the details after submitting or uploading the related credentials.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you
- Payment is compulsory for all the candidates except for the exempted candidates. Without payment, the application is considered invalid.
HP State Cooperative Bank Online Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Submission of HP State Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager Application by post is not acceptable
HP State Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager Exam Pattern
HP State Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager 2020 exam pattern is given in the table below. The recruitment process to select Assistant Manager through the Recruitment 2020 is done in two phases:
- Online Preliminary Exam,
|1||English Language||30||150 minutes (2 hours
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||20|
|5||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||20|
|6||National, International G.K. & General
Knowledge of H.P
|Viva-voce Test/ Personality Test||50|
A candidate must qualify both Online exam and Interview to get your name in the merit list. The candidates selected after the Interview are given the appointment letter.
Note: Penalty for Wrong Answers. There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Candidates can check more government jobs till then.