HMT Deputy Engineer Recruitment 2020 Notification is out. The recruitment process has begun through offline mode. Interested candidates from engineering background may apply for the post and submit applications before 20th March 2020.
HMT Deputy Engineer Recruitment 2020
HMT has invited applications for Deputy Engineer post, where Graduate candidates in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics in Engineering are required with post qualification experience.
|Post Name||Deputy Engineer|
|Total Vacancies||20 Vacancy|
|Starting Date||28th Feb 2020|
|Closing Date||20th March 2020|
|Eligibility||B.Tech Mechanical/ Electrical with experience|
|Application Fee||Rs 750 Unreserved & Rs 500 for Others|
|Selection Process||Merit, experience, Past Performance & Interview|
HMT Deputy Engineer Vacancy
|Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|Dy. Engineer (Sales & Servicing)||05|
|Dy. Engineer (Production / Engineering )||Mechanical : 10 Posts, Electrical / Electronics : 5 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for HMT Deputy Engineer
- Upper age limit (as on 01.02.2020)- 30 years
- Education Qualification- Graduate in Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized institution/University.
Candidates should have minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters), relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters) for SC/ST candidates. Additional qualification in MBA/PGDBM(Marketing) will be preferred
- Post Qualification Experience- Experience in Marketing, Engineering/Manufacturing and Maintenance of Machine Tool industry (minimum 2 years of experience)
- Preferably should have good knowledge of Machine Tool Industry and manufacturing and their end-users.
- Should be conversant in technical and commercial aspects.
- Candidate having relevant work experience in Machine Tools only need to apply.
- Candidates having experience with HMT Machine Tools Ltd. will be given preference.
- Teaching experience will not be considered.
Selection Process for HMT Deputy Engineer
- Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit, experience, past service record & performance in the interview.
- Eligible candidates short-listed based on the initial screening will be called for interview.
How to Apply For HMT Deputy Engineer Recruitment 2020?
Applications for the HMT Deputy Engineer post is to be submitted to the given address:
|The Deputy General Manager (CP & HR) HMT Machine Tools Limited, HMT Bhavan, No.59, Bellary Road, BANGALORE – 560 032|
- A non-refundable account payee Demand Draft for Rs.750/- for General, EWS & OBC (which includes Rs. 500/- as Application Fee and Rs. 250/- as Processing fee)
- No fee is to be paid by Persons with Disability (PWD).