HECL Trainee Recruitment 2020: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited has informed about the notification for Trainee recruitment (Graduate & Diploma). The number of vacancies released is 169. Interested candidates from Engineering background, may check the details here and start applying online.
HECL Trainee Recruitment 2020
HECL Trainee Recruitment 2020 has been notified to appoint Graduate or Diploma candidates. We have provided here the eligibility, vacancy, selection, application process. Check the important dates:
|Organization Name||Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL)|
|Post Name||Trainee (Graduate & Diploma)|
|Notification Date||14th March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||31st March 2020|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
HECL Trainee Vacancy 2020
The 169 vacancies for HECL Trainee has been distributed as tabulated:
|Computer Science / Information Technology||12||06|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||06||03|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||06||03|
|Secretarial Practice & Accounts /Office Management & Secretarial Practice||08||–|
Eligibility For HECL Trainee Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria includes age limit and education qualifications:
- Age of the applicant should be between 18 to 30 years as on 29.02.2020 with relaxation to SC/ST/OBC-NCL (Non-creamy layer) and PWD (Person with disability) as per directives of Govt. of India
- Education Qualification: Diploma or Graduates from a recognized University/Institute in the respective Branch/ Discipline
Selection Process for HECL Trainee
Marks obtained in the qualifying examination of Graduate/ Technician (Diploma) will be considered for the preparation of the merit list.
Stipend of the Post
- Graduate Trainee: Rs. 9000/-
- Diploma Trainee: Rs. 8000/-
How to Apply For HECL Trainee Recruitment?
Application Fee for HECL Trainee:
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 500|
|SC/ ST and Persons with Disability (PWD)||Nil|
Application Form is to be submitted through offline mode. The print out of the application can be obtained by downloading the form.
- Matriculation/10th pass certificate.
- Mark sheet and passing / provisional certificate of Matriculation or equivalent. (As a Date of birth certificate).
- Final Year Mark sheet of Graduate/Technician (Diploma) certificate.
- Caste certificate [SC/ST/EWS/OBC (Non-creamy layer)] issued by a competent authority. (If applicable).
- WD (Person with disability) certificate (if applicable) issued by civil surgeon/ competent authority.
- EWS certificate issued by a competent authority. (If applicable).
- Certificate of being a ward of HEC employee/ Ex. employee/ Contract Worker Hatia displaced/
- Dependent of Diseased employee/ Contract worker (If applicable).
- Aadhar card (UID).
- Recent 05 (Five) no. passport size coloured photo.
- Receipt of payment for the application fee (HTI copy of challan or Demand Draft).
- Self undertaking
Check Latest Job Notifications: