Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC), Ranchi, a Central Govt. Public Sector Enterprise has invited online applications for 164 trainees under CTS (Craftsmanship Training Scheme) for session 2020-21 and 2020-22 in HEC Training Institute (HTI) Ranchi, Jharkhand. The HEC Recruitment is being down under the advertisement, No. HEC/HTI / CTS/2020-06, dated: – 31.07.2020. Candidates who have passed 10th or 12th are eligible to apply until 29th August 2020 in offline mode only.
HEC Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|IBPS PO Exam 2020 Activity||Date|
|Expected date of availability of application Forms||5th August 2020|
|Last date for receiving application form||29th August 2020|
|Expected date of publication of first merit list||15th September 2020|
|Expected Counselling date for first merit list||24th September 2020|
|Expected date of publication of second merit list||1st October 2020|
|Expected Counselling date for second merit list||15th October 2020|
|Expected Date of publication of Open Round Counseling||30th October 2020|
|Expected date of Open Round Counselling||7th to 10th November 2020|
|Date of reporting of selected candidates||19th November 2020|
|Expected Date of starting of session||26th November 2020|
HEC Recruitment 2020: Notification PDF
The HEC Recruitment Notification is released on the official website of Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC) which is www.hecltd.com/. The candidates have to apply offline via speed/registered/by hand on or before 29th August 2020. The official notification for HEC Recruitment is given below:
The application for the HEC Recruitment 2020 is given below. Candidates who are willing to apply for the HEC Recruitment for the post of Electrician, Fitter, COPA, Machinist, and Welder are to download it and fill it up and send the form along with the list of documents.
HEC Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have 10th pass under 10+2 system/matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Council for all trades except welder trade& Sewing Technology (Tailoring) and 8th class examination passed for trade of welder & Sewing Technology (Tailoring) from a recognized Board or Council or School of Central/State Government or its equivalent.
Age of the applicant as on 31st July 2020 should be minimum fourteen (14) years and maximum 40 (forty) years and age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC is applicable as per the guidelines of Government of Jharkhand.
HEC Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
Application Fee For HEC Recruitment
Selected candidates will have to deposit a sum of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) as medical the examination fee in favor of HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED payable at RANCHI either through Demand Draft (DD) of any Nationalized Bank or by swipe machine available at HEC Headquarters, Ranchi or through Net Banking, at the time of counselling to the following details.
- Name of the organization: HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED
- Name of the Banker: State Bank of India
- Name of Branch & Address: Hatia (0207), Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004
- Bank Account No: 11026359617
- IFS Code: SBIN0000207
How To Apply For HEC Recruitment?
Application forms will be accepted on or before 29.08.2020 (up to 5 PM), either HTI Counter or by post to the following address. The application form is given above on this site.
HEC TRAINING INSTITUTE (HTI)
Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa,
Ranchi- 834004 (Jharkhand)
The application has to be sent through speed post / registered post / by hand, in an envelope clearly mentioning the Advertisement No., Name of the trainee, category at the top, to the following address – Principal, HEC Training Institute (HTI), Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004 (Jharkhand) latest by 29.08.2020 (up to 5:00 pm). In case of late receipt or incomplete application, the same may summarily be rejected/canceled.
Selection Process For HEC Recruitment 2020
- The Selection will be done on the basis of % (percentage) of the marks obtained in the 10th class examination passed under 10+2 system or its equivalent from a recognized Board or Council of Central/State Government or its equivalent.
Points To Note For HEC Recruitment 2020
- The all applied eligible candidates may participate in open round counseling strictly on time by 09:00 am to 11.00 am on the scheduled date 07.11.2020 to 10.11.2020 at HTI (HEC Training Institute, Plant Plaza Road, Ranchi- 4, Jharkhand) along with the all required documents.
- No candidate will be allowed on any pretext/ ground after 11.00 am on the scheduled date of counselling.
- Admission will be taken, strictly category wise, from 07.11.2020 to 10.11.2020, on the basis of merit against the vacant seats, among the eligible reported candidates at scheduled date and time.
- No claim will be entertained against filled up vacant seats.