HSSC SI Exam Date 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced the exam date for a written examination to be conducted to recruit 465 Sub Inspector posts. The candidates who have submitted their application form can download their HSSC SI Admit Card which is to be released on 19 September 2021. Read about the eligibility criteria, selection process, salary, application process, vacancies for males & females in the article below.
Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021
Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the recruitment notification for Male & Females Group C Sub Inspector posts under Police Department @hssc.gov.in on 15th June 2021. As per the notification released, this recruitment drive will be carried for hiring 465 SI out of which 400 vacancies are for Male SI and 65 vacancies for Female SI. The online registration process for HSSC Haryana Police SI Recruitment has been started on 19th June 2021 and the last date to apply online will be 02nd July 2021. The interested candidates can go through the article below and know more about the recruitment process.
Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021: Overview
|HSSC Police SI Notification 2021|
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector (Group C Police Department)|
|Starting Date||19th June 2021|
|Closing Date||02nd July 2021|
HSSC Haryana Police SI Notification PDF
A recruitment notification against Advt. No. 03/2021 has been published by Haryana Staff Selection Commission on its official website @hssc.gov.in on 15th June 2021 for Sub Inspector posts of Group C under the Police Department. The direct link to download the detailed advertisement has been attached below, the candidates interested in the vacancies can go through it and know the eligibility, vacancy distribution, salary, selection process and much more.
Haryana Police SI Exam Date
The HSSC Haryana Police SI Exam has been scheduled for 26th September 2021 in two shifts. Check other important dates from the below table.
|Official Notification Released Date||15th June 2021|
|Online Registration Starts||19th June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02nd July 2021|
|Last Date to pay the application fee||06th July 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||19 September 2021|
|Date of Examination||26 September 2021|
HSSC Haryana SI Vacancy 2021
A total of 465 vacancies have been released for the post of Group C Sub Inspector under Police Department in Haryana out of which 400 are for Male Sub Inspectors and the remaining 65 are for Female Sub Inspector. The table given below shows the category-wise distribution of the vacancies for both males & females
|Category||Male Vacancies||Female Vacancies|
Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the posts of Sub Inspector posts, the candidate should hold the eligibility conditions notified for Males & Females candidates in the notification. The candidate should go through the education qualification, age limit mandatory for applying for the posts of Sub-Inspector in Haryana.
For Male & Female SI: The candidates should have passed their graduation from a recognized university or its equivalent. He must have completed its matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects or higher.
Age Limit (as on 01/06/2021)
For Male & Female SI: The candidates should lie in the age group of 21-27 years to apply for SI posts.
How to apply for Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021?
- The eligible and interested candidates can apply online from the official website @hssc.gov.in or directly from the link mentioned below, which will be active from 19th June 2021 to 02nd July 2021.
- The candidate should fill in all details carefully in the Online Application Form.
- After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated.
- Take the printout of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status.
- The hard copy of the application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time when called upon to do so by Haryana Staff Selection Commission. No documents which have not been uploaded shall be entertained.
- General Male / Female Other State – Rs. 150/-
- General Female Haryana – Rs. 75/-
- EWS/SC/BC Male – Rs. 35/-
- EWS/SC/BC Female – Rs. 18/-
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect
Haryana Police SI Apply Online Link
The online application process for 465 HSSC Sub Inspector was started on 19th June 2021 @hssc.gov.in and the last date to apply online was 02nd July 2021.
Haryana Police SI Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following stages:
- Knowledge Test or Written Exam (80% weightage)
- Physical Screening Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Additional Qualification (10% weightage)
- Miscellaneous (10% weightage)
Knowledge Test/Written Test
- The knowledge test will be of 80% weightage in the selection criteria.
- All candidates shall have to undergo a Knowledge Test of 80 marks comprising of 100 objective type questions for 0.80 marks each.
- The duration of the written test will be 90 minutes.
- The medium of examination shall be bilingual i.e. both in English as well as in Hindi
- The standard of questions shall be as expected as of graduation level.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
(0.80 marks each)
Physical Screening Test (PST)
- The candidates who qualify for the knowledge test will be eligible to appear for the Physical Screening Test for which the count of the candidates will be 07 times the number of vacancies.
- PST will be qualifying in nature and the candidates who fail to meet the standards prescribed for PST shall be eliminated from the further selection process.
- The PST will be conducted to access the candidate’s physical fitness and endurance as per the below standards
|Male||2.5 km||12 minutes|
|Female||1 km||6 minutes|
|Ex-serviceman||1 km||5 minutes|
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Only the candidates who qualify PST shall have to undergo the Physical Measurement Test
- PMT will be of a qualifying nature only.
PMT for Male Candidates
Height: 170 Centimeter for General Category and 168 Centimeter for eligible reserve Categories as per latest Government Reservation Policy
Chest: 83 Centimeter un-expanded minimum with the expansion of 04 Centimeter (minimum) onwards for General Category and 81 Centimeter un-expanded minimum with the expansion of 04 Centimeter (minimum) onwards for eligible reserve Categories as per latest Government Reservation Policy.
PMT for Female Candidates
Height: 158 Centimeter for General Category and 156 Centimeter for eligible reserve Categories as per the latest Government Reservation Policy.
- All candidates who have qualified for the Physical Measurement Test shall be called for scrutiny of documents (Document verification)
- This stage would be holding 10% weightage for the total section criteria.
- Education- 07 Marks
- NCC Certification- 03 Marks
This stage includes 10% weightage in the total selection procedure.
05 marks shall be given if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/Board/Corporation/ Company/ StatutoryBody/ Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India. For detailed information read the official notification.
HSSC Sub Inspector Salary
The male or female candidates selected for the Haryana Police Sub Inspector post will be granted a salary of Rs.35,400- 1,12,400 as per the Level-6 pay scale.
Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021: FAQs
Q. How many vacancies have been released for Haryana Police Sub Inspector posts for FY 2021-22?
Ans. A total of 465 Sub-Inspector posts has been notified in Haryana Police Recruitment 2021.
Q. Can 12th pass candidates apply for Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021?
Ans. No, only graduate candidates are eligible to apply for Sub Inspector posts.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for HSSC Police SI Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The online registration process will be active till 02nd July 2021.
Q. Can I re-apply for Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021 after 2019?
Ans. Yes, the candidates who have applied in 2019 can re-apply for HSSC SI Recruitment 2021.
Q. What is the salary of the Sub Inspector in the Haryana Police Department?
Ans. The salary of SI in the Haryana Police Department is Rs.35,400- 1,12,400 as per the Level-6 pay scale