Haryana Police Constable Answer Key 2019
The official Answer Key of Haryana Police Constable is going to be released by Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) in December. The Haryana Police Constable examination is scheduled to be held on 17th November 2019 for Female and on 24th November 2019 for Male. Candidates who appeared for Constable Exam can check the Haryana Police Constable Answer Key once released by the Commission.
This answer key will be helpful for the candidates to compare their entered responses during the examination. The candidates can thus compare the answers with the ones provided by HSSC. This way, the candidates will be able predict their scores.
The article provides Haryana Police Constable Answer Key link.
Also, instructions to download the answer key is given. Read on to find out.
Link for Haryana Police Constable Answer Key 2019:
Click here for Haryana Police Constable Answer Key 2019 Female[Link Inactive]
Click here for Haryana Police Constable Answer Key 2019 Male[Link Inactive]
Haryana Police Constable Answer Key 2019: Instructions to Download
Follow the given instructions to check your answers:
- Click the required links given in the table as per the session of the Haryana Police Constable exam of the candidate.
- As the link opens, look for “Inviting Objections for Answer Key (Advt No. 05/2019)”.
- The answer key will open on the new tab,
- You may use the answers to calculate the score.
Also, there is no negative marking, hence the total marks will be equal to the number of correct answers.
Highlights of Haryana Police Constable Answer Key 2019
- The Haryana Police Constable Written Exam has the questions from the Reasoning, Math, English, General Awareness, Science, and Computer. Questions from the Haryana GK are also asked.
- Question papers have also been provided from Haryana Police Constable Exam 2019. Subject wise complete analysis of Haryana Police Constable exam has been given in the Answer Key 2019 PDF.
- Haryana Police Constable Answer Key will be a helpful too to predict the score and performance of the candidates by themselves.