Haryana Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 has been released for 447 Vacancies. Interested candidates can check their eligibility and details of the notification from the given article. The recruitment notification has been released by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS). The application form has been released and can be submitted until 22nd January 2020. Refer to the given information from the official website and notification to apply for the Medical Officer Post.
Haryana Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2020
Haryana Medical Officer Recruitment Notification is available @haryanahealth.nic.in. The notification mentions the vacancy, qualification, application form, details of application form requirements. Check Details of the notification and download the same.
|Haryana Medical Officer Recruitment 2020||Medical Officer|
|No of Vacancy||447|
|Start Date of Application||1st January 2020|
|Last Date of Application||22nd January 2020|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
Download Haryana Medical Officer Notification 2020 PDF
Haryana Medical Officer Vacancy 2020
The DGHS, Haryana, has released Medical Officer vacancy, that is 447 in number. This is a good number for recruitment with Haryana government.
Refer to the table for the vacancy distribution. Category wise vacancies have been provided.
|Category||General||SC||BC A||BC B||ESM||EWS||Total|
|No of vacancies||87||290||17||8||28||17||447|
DGHS Haryana Medical Officer Eligibility
- Graduate in Medicine & Surgery of a recognized University or degree of any other university or Institution recognized by MCI
- Registered as a medical practitioner with MCI or any state MCI Union
- Adequate knowledge of Hindi
- Reservation benefits will be admissible to the bonafide residents of Haryana State only. The resident certificate of Haryana and the certificate of SC/ BC/ ESM/ DESM/ PH/ EWS/ DFF of Haryana issued by the competent authority under the latest Govt instructions will only be accepted.
DGHS Haryana Medical Officer Selection Process
The selection process involves an interview round
- Preference will be given to the candidates having PG Degree/ Diploma and rural service in Haryana State (Health Department/ NHM. Haryana/ PGIMS, Rohtak/ State Government Medical Colleges of State added Medical Colleges)
- Once appointed they may be posted in rural areas for two years initially. Daily Walk-in-Interview shall be done on all working days and venue of interview shall be in the office of Director General Health Services, Haryana, Swasthya Bhawan, Sector 6, Panchkula at 11 am. The schedule will subsequently be uploaded on the website
- The posts are temporary but likely to continue. The person appointed will be on probation for a period of two years.
- Pay Scale FPL-10 (as per 7th CPC) + NPA and usual allowances sanctioned by Govt. from time to time.
DGHS Haryana Medical Officer Application Fee
|General/ DESM Candidates||Rs.500/-|
|Women/ SC/BC/ESM/PH/EWS/DFF Candidates||Rs.250/-|
DGHS Haryana Medical Officer Application Form 2020
Use the given instructions to apply for DGHS Haryana Medical Officer. Subsequently, use the link to download the application form.
Application form requirements:
- Relevant Documents along with the completed application form
- Original challan form
- One recent passport size photograph
Link to Download Haryana Medical Officer Application Form 2020
Points to note for the Application Form
- The application needs to be sent through offline mode
- A challan needs to be generated for payment of the application
- The candidate must ensure the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria