Haryana Civil Service Recruitment 2020-2021: Haryana Public Service Commission has released a notification regarding the 145 vacancies for various Civil Services and Allied Services in Haryana. The recruitment process will be conducted for the posts of Haryana Civil Services (HCS), Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), Excise & Taxation Officer (ETO), District Food & Supplies Controller (DFSC), Assistant Registrar Cooperative Society (ARCS), Assistant Excise & Taxation Officer (AETO), Block Development and Panchayat Officer (BDPO), District Food & Supplies Officer (DFSO), Assistant Employment Officer (AEO), Tehsildar (Class A), and Traffic Manager. The candidate can apply from the direct link provided below in the article.
Haryana Civil Service Recruitment 2020-21: Overview
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Position Name||Civil Service & Other Allied Services|
|Starting Date||14th December 2020|
|Closing Date||Will be announced soon|
|Category||Haryana Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/Interview|
Haryana Civil Service Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
A total of 145 vacancies have been released officially for Civil Service and Allied Services which can be described below:
- Haryana Civil Services (HCS):- 48 Post
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP):- 07 Post
- Excise & Taxation Officer (ETO):- 14 Post
- District Food & Supplies Controller (DFSC):- 05 Post
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative Society (ARCS):- 01 Post
- Assistant Excise & Taxation Officer (AETO):- 05 Post
- Block Development and Panchayat Officer (BDPO):- 46 Post
- District Food & Supplies Officer (DFSO):- 04 Post
- Assistant Employment Officer (AEO):- 10 Post
- Tehsildar (Class A):- 04 Post
- Traffic Manager (TM):- 02 Post
HPSC HCS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institute. Candidates will be able to check the post wise qualification details once the recruitment notification is released on the HPSC website. The candidate who is in their last year of graduation can also appear for examination but the final year mark sheet must be before the HCS closing date. The last date to apply for the examination is just 30 days after the notification released.
The minimum age to apply for the examination is 21 years as on 1st January of the exam year and the maximum age is defined as per the category of unreserved candidates.
|Category||Age Relaxation for Upper limit||Maximum Age allowed|
|Class A and B of backward of Haryana only||5 years||47 years|
|SC/ST Category||5 years||47 years|
|Females who are unmarried (including divorced and separated females)||3 years||45 years|
|PH and PwD of Haryana||10 years||50 years|
|PH and PwD (belonging to SC/ST)||15 years||55 years|
Age limit for the post of DSP and their Physical Standards
The minimum age for the post of DSP is 21 years and the maximum age is as per limit of unreserved category. The minimum age for an unreserved candidate is 27 years.
- For the male height should 170.18 cm and chest is 33”
- For the female height should be 157.50 cm and the chest is not applicable. No chest requirement for them
HPSC HCS Selection Process 2020
The HPSC HCS examination is conducted in three stages that
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Interview and personality test
|1.Male candidate of general category including Dependent Son of Ex-Serviceman of Haryana.2. Male candidates of General Category and all reserved categories of other states||Rs 1000/-|
|3. Females dependents of ESM of Haryana and all the female of general4. Female candidates of General category and all reserved categories of other States||Rs 250/-|
|5. Male & Female candidates of SC/ BC-A/ BC -B/ ESM categories of Haryana only.||Rs 250/-|
|6. For all PwD i.e. Persons with Disabilities category candidates (with at least 40% disability) of Haryana only||NIL|
Steps to Apply Online For HPSC HCS Recruitment 2020
- Visit the official website of HPSC @www.hpsc.gov.in or directly click on the link provided below
- Click on the “Advertisement & Instructions” available on the left side of the page.
- Click on the tab reading “Apply Online”.
- Then, you can see an HPSC HCS Recruitment application form on your screen.
- Fill up all the details with the right spellings and attach all the documents.
- In a while, you have to tap on the “Submit” or “Ok” or “Register” or “Proceed”
- If you have filled every information clearly then you can receive a message as to successful registration.
- Click on the “Download” button and print of your application form for future use.
Apply Online Link For Haryana Civil Service Recruitment 2020
The interested candidates holding the required education degree and age limit can directly apply by clicking on the link provided below.
Documents required during online registration
- Proof of Date of Birth Matriculation Certificate /Birth Certificate
- Proof of Essential Qualification Degree/marks sheet of Final year/semester
- Proof of norms adopted by the University / Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into a percentage
- GATE-2019 orGATE-2020 ScoreCard issued by Organizing NT, as the case may be.
- SC/BC/PwD CategoryCertificate, if applicable.
- Domicile Certificate of Haryana, if claiming relaxation benefits under SC/BC/ PwD/ESM/ ESP/EWS category.
- Disability Certificate in case of Person with Disabilities(PwD) candidate,
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-serviceman (ESM) candidate.
- Latest eligibility certificate issued by Secretary, Zila Sainik Board, Haryana in case of Dependent of ESM candidate.
- Sports Gradation Certificate in case of Eligible Sports Person (ESP) candidate,
- EWS Income and Asset Certificate in case of Economically Weaker Sections(EWS) candidate.
- Scanned copy of certificate/documents claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience issued by a competent authority