Haryana Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020: Haryana Power Utilities has released an online application form for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer/ Electrical cadre and Assistant Engineer/Civil cadre for available 201 vacant posts. The recruitment will be carried out for the work of transmission, Generation and Distribution of electricity in the state of Haryana in various units. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment through the direct link provided in the article below. Read the complete information regarding the recruitment here.
Haryana Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020: Job Summary
|Haryana Assistant Engineer Recruitment Notification 2020|
|Organization||Haryana Power Utilities|
|Departments||Electrical, Mechanical, Civil|
|Apply Online||07th December 2020 to 08th January 2021|
Haryana Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Online Application Starts||07th December 2020|
|Last date to register||08th January 2021|
|Document Verification||To be Notified Soon|
|Final Result||To be Notified Soon|
Haryana Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
A total of 201 vacant posts have been announced by the authority for the position of Assistant Engineer for the various department which has been detailed below.
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||168|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||15|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||18|
Haryana Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate with a Bachelor degree of Engineering in the specific field from a government recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks(general & another category) and 55% marks (SC category) as per the post would be eligible to register themself for the recruitment process.
- The candidate with Full-time Master of Engineering Degree with the post-specific subject from a University recognized by Government with a minimum 60% marks (General category/other categories) and 55% marks in respect of SC can apply for the post.
- The candidate must have passed Hindi/ Sanskrit up to matric standard or in HigherEducation
Age Limit (as on 08/01/2021)
- The lower age limit as decided by the authority is 20 years
- The upper age limit for the recruitment is 42 Years
- The upper age limit will be relaxed as per govt rules for SC/ST/PWD/EXS.
The selection process consists of marks obtained (80% normalized marks out of 100) 80 marks in the corresponding paper of GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 and 20 marks of Socioeconomic criteria and Experience. No interview will be carried out for the posts being advertised by HPUs. Appointments will be made on the basis of the GATE-2019 or GATE2020 result and Socio-Economic criteria and experience. GATE result of 2018 or prior will not be valid.
The shortlisted eligible candidates numbering 2 times of advertised posts for a particular category (subject to minimum 4 nos.) would be called for verification/checking of original documents/ certificates in order of Merit prepared on the basis of selection criteria mentioned above.
- General Category- Male Candidates of all other State: Rs. 500/-
- Female candidates of all (General & Reserved) categories of all States & Male candidates of SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ ESM Categories of Haryana only: Rs. 125/-
- For PWD Candidates of Haryana State Only: NIL
- Pay online by using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
Steps to Apply Online For Haryana AE Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply for Haryana AE Recruitment 2020 through online mode on the official website – http://hc.ap.nic.in/ on or before 08th January 2021.
- Visit the official website or directly click on the below link
- Click on Register icon if you are a new candidate or click on login if you are already registered.
- Fill up all your details correctly and attach all necessary documents required.
- Submit your application form and take a print out of the process for future reference.
Apply Online Link For Haryana AE Recruitment 2020
The interested candidates holding the required education degree and age limit can directly apply by clicking on the link provided below.
Documents required during online registration
- Proof of Date of Birth Matriculation Certificate /Birth Certificate
- Proof of Essential Qualification Degree/marks sheet of Final year/semester
- Proof of norms adopted by the University / Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into a percentage
- GATE-2019 orGATE-2020 ScoreCard issued by Organizing NT, as the case may be.
- SC/BC/PwD CategoryCertificate, if applicable.
- Domicile Certificate of Haryana, if claiming relaxation benefits under SC/BC/ PwD/ESM/ ESP/EWS category.
- Disability Certificate in case of Person with Disabilities(PwD) candidate,
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-serviceman (ESM) candidate.
- Latest eligibility certificate issued by Secretary, Zila Sainik Board, Haryana in case of Dependent of ESM candidate.
- Sports Gradation Certificate in case of Eligible Sports Person (ESP) candidate,
- EWS Income and Asset Certificate in case of Economically Weaker Sections(EWS) candidate.
- Scanned copy of certificate/documents claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience issued by a competent authority
Haryana Vidyut AE Notification PDF