Haryana State Corporation Bank (HARCO) is going to release the Clerk Prelims Exam Result tentatively in the March 2020. The Prelims exam was held on 07th February 2020. HARCO Bank had invited the applications for Clerk, Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant, Assistant Manager/ Development Officer posts, where there are a total of 978 vacancies. The Written Exam is qualifying in nature. Candidates who had appeared for the exam can check HARCO Bank Clerk Prelims Result 2020 by clicking on the link given below once it is released by the HARCO Bank.
HARCO Bank Clerk Prelims Result 2020: Overview
|Organisation Name||Haryana State Corporative Bank|
|Exam Name||Clerk Prelims 2020|
|Result Release Date||Tentatively in March 2020|
|Selection||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
How to Check HARCO Bank Clerk Result 2020?
Given below are the steps to check HARCO Bank Clerk Prelims Result. Follow the same for your convenience.
Link to Check HARCO Bank Clerk Prelims Result 2020 is mentioned below.
- Click on the above link to Check HARCO Bank Clerk Prelims Result 2020.
- Enter the credentials, Registration Number / Roll Number and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)/ Password.
- Enter Captcha code
- Click the Login Button
- The Result will be displayed.
- Save the document for future purpose.
HARCO Bank Clerk Result 2020 Link
Click on the link provided below to check the HARCO Bank Clerk Prelims Result 2020
Note: HARCO Bank Clerk Prelims Result is going to release soon.
HARCO Bank Clerk Result: Important points
- Stages of the exam: The two stages of HARCO Bank Prelims exam pattern is discussed. It is important for the candidate to qualify all the exams in order to get recruited in HARCO Bank.
The three stages are:
- If a Candidate qualifies prelims examination only then he/she is eligible to give Mains and Interview Examination.
- Interview will be conducted for the candidates who will qualify the Mains Exam. Selection will be made purely on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in his/her written Examination.
- Normalization of Marks: There will be no normalization in HARCO Bank Exam.