Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has released the notification for the recruitment of 2000 Apprentices for Apprenticeship Training Program and Visiting Faculty Members. Applications are invited from Ex-ITI, Diploma & Graduate Engineers for the post of Apprentice and from industry experts/Academicians/Trade experts/Field experts/Retired Personnel for Faculty. A total of 2000 vacancies have been notified for the HAL Recruitment 2020.
Candidates have to apply through email in the prescribed format on or before 05 September 2020.
HAL Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, HAL|
|Job Type||Govt. Job|
|Advt No||F/TTI/Empanel Faculty/902 /2020|
|Last Date to submit the application via mail||05.09.2020|
HAL Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
1. For Faculty HRD Programs/Skill Development Programs: NAC/Diploma/Degree in the respective area from recognized University/Board with a minimum of 10 years working experience in industry/academics.
2. Trade Apprentices/Supervisory Development programs: Degree/Diploma in the respective area from recognized University/Board with one/two years post qualification experience respectively in the relevant field OR
NTC/NAC in the trade with 3 years of post qualification experience in the relevant field. In case of Trade
apprentice program, preference will be given to a candidate with Craft Instructors Certificate (CIC)
HAL Apprentice Faculty Notification PDF 2020
Click below to download the HAL Apprentice and Faculty Notification PDF 2020.
|Download HAL Notification PDF|
|Download HAL Bio Data Form|
The candidates must submit their application forms on or before 5th September 2020 by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply For HAL Recruitment 2020?
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed Bio-Data along with the relevant enclosures send by E-mail to email@example.com on or before September 05, 2020.
- Candidates should download the application form from HAL Advertisement.
- Fill up the required details like Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details &, etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill the remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before 5th September 2020.
Points To Note For HAL Recruitment 2020
- The candidate must have good subject knowledge, practical experience and communication and presentation skills.
- Duration of lecture session/practical/demonstration vary from 02 hrs to 06 hrs in a day depending on the program and its schedule.
- Remuneration for Category-I & II is Rs. 550.00 per hour and Rs. 225 per hour respectively.
- Empanelled faculty members services will be utilized as and when required.
For more such govt. jobs. visit the following links: