Gujarat Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021: India Post has released a new notification for the Gramin Dak Sewak post in Gujarat circle @appost.in/gdsonline/Home.asp. There are 1856 Gramin Dak Sewak vacancies for which notification is released. The online application is active between 21st December 2020 to 20th January 2021. Candidates can check vacancies, eligibility, steps to apply online, and other important details in the article.
Gujarat Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Gramin Dak Sewak. Check all the important details in the table below.
|Gujarat Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Indian Post Officer, Gujarat|
|Post||Gramin Dak Sewak|
|Starting date||21st December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||20th January 2021|
Gujarat Post Office GDS Recruitment: Important Dates
Check the important dates for the Gujarat Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021.
|Notification Date||21st December 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||21st December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th January 2021|
|Result Date||Available Soon|
Gujarat Post Office GDS Vacancies
Gujarat Post officer has released 1856 vacancies for Gramin Dak Sewak.
Gujarat Post Office GDS Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be 10th class passed.
- Basic Computer Training Certificate of at least 60 days duration course
- Knowledge of the local language at least up to 10th Class is required.
- Minimum: 18 yrs.
- Maximum: 40 yrs.
- Age Relaxation: Based on government rules.
How To Apply For Gujarat Post Office GDS?
- Click on the Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021 Link.
- As the new page opens, Fill in all the important details asked in the form.
- Enter the Captcha and Register.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link.
- Fill in the other credentials, upload the required documents.
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Finally, make the required application fee payment.
- Click Submit button
Gujarat Post Office GDS Online Application Link
Click on the link given below to apply online for Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021.
Gujarat Post Office Online Application get rejected if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Submission of Gujarat Post Office Application by post is not acceptable.
For More Govt. Job Updates Click Below.