Gujarat High court has released the admit card for document verification for the post of Assistant @hc-ojas.guj.nic.in. It released the result of the skill test on 18th January 2020. The recruitment drive is under Advt. No. HCG/2018/19/69-Assistant. All the candidates who have qualified the skill test have been called for Document Verification(DV) for their selection as an Assistant in the High Court of Gujarat in the order of serial no. Check out the details on how to download the call letter/admit card for Gujarat High Court Assistant 2020.
Gujarat High Court Assistant Document Verification Schedule 2020
All the candidates who have qualified the skill test held on 15th December 2019 have been called for the DV. The candidates whose Roll nos appear in the Gujarat High Court Assistant Skill Test Result 2020 will have to appear for DV 2020. All the candidates will have to appear in the serial no. as provided in the Gujarat High Court Assistant Skill Test Result. Check out the schedule given below.
|1 to 140||27th January 2020||Recruitment Cell, 3rd Floor,
Administrative Building ‘B’ Wing,
High Court of Gujarat,
S.G. Highway, Sola, Ahmedabad.
|141 to 280||28th January /2020|
|281 to 420||29th January 2020|
|421 to 560||30th January /2020|
|561 to 700||31st January 2020|
|701 to 817||01st February 2020|
How To Download Gujarat High Court Assistant DV Admit Card 2020?
- Click on the link given below.
- Select job as “Advt. No. HCG/2018/19/69-Assistant Document Ver.”
- Enter Confirmation no.
- Enter Date of Birth.
- Finally, click on “ok”
- Your admit card will appear.
- Download it and print it.
Link To Download Gujarat High Court Assistant DV Call Letter 2020
Here we are providing you the link to download DV Admit Card For Assistant in Gujarat High Court.
Documents To Carry For Gujarat High Court DV 2020?
It is advised that the candidates shall download their call letter/admit card well in advance to avoid the last-minute rush. They have to carry the following documents with themselves.
- Call Letter will always remain one of the most important documents to be carried.
- Read the instructions provided on the call letter for all the documents that have to carry for DV.
- Since you will be going for the document verification, to be appointed as an Assistant at Gujarat High Court so you are advised to carry all the documents in original as well as the photocopy of the documents mentioned in the admit card.
- Do carry all the photocopies of the documents.