Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment: Women & Child Development Department, Gujarat has released the notification for the recruitment of Anganwadi Worker and Helper in various districts of Gujarat @. The application for WCD Gujarat is going to end on 02nd October 2020. WCD Gujarat is recruiting for 2038 Anganwadi workers and helper posts. The direct link has been provided along with requirements for the WCD Gujarat online application form and steps to apply online. Read further to know the details and links.
Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment 2020
|Latest Gujarat Anganwadi Worker & Helper Recruitment 2020 Notification|
|Organization Name||WCD Gujarat|
|Position Name||Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper|
|Closing Date||2nd October 2020|
|Selection Process||Merit/ Interview, Document Verification|
|Job Location||Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Ahmadabad, Jamnagar, Bhavnagar|
Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment: Important Dates
|Application Start Date||September 2020|
|Application Last Date||02nd October 2020|
|Result Date||Available Soon|
Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment: Notification
Candidates can check the Gujarat Anganwadi notification for the various district in the table below:
Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment: Vacancy Details
The total vacancies for Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment posts are 2038. The vacancies distribution is given in the table below.
|Name of the District||No of Posts|
|Anganwadi Worker/ Helper|
Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment
- Age Limit: (As on 11.10.2020)
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 40 Years
Age Relaxation: As per Govt. norms.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates should be 7th class/ 10th class passed. Candidates are advised to visit the official notification for more information on educational qualifications.
Prerequisites for Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment
- 7th class/ 10th class mark sheet
- A scanned copy of a colored passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of the signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof.
Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment: Steps to Apply Online
- Click the below link to Apply Online for Gujarat Anganwadi Online Application.
- Register by creating a Username and Password
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference.
Gujarat Anganwadi Online Application Form
Candidates can apply online from 2020 by clicking on the link given below.
Important Points for Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment
- WCD Gujarat Online Form is available between 31st August to 13th September 2020, where the submission is only applicable through online mode. Candidates should apply for one unit. Print out of the application form needs to be kept with the candidate as that can be used during Document Verification
- Candidates should submit an active email ID and Phone number to get regular updates of the Northern Frontier Railway Apprentice.
Gujarat Anganwadi Online Application Form stand invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment Online Application by post is not acceptable
Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment Faq’s
Q 1. For which post the Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment is released?
Ans. The recruitment is for Anganwadi worker and Helper posts.
Q 2. For how many vacancies of the Gujarat Anganwadi application is released?
Ans. There are 2038 vacancies for Gujarat Anganwadi recruitment.
Q 3. Where one can apply for Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment?
Ans. One can apply for the Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment from the link given in the article or directly from the official website.
Q 4. What is the last date for the application?
Ans. The last date for application is 02nd October 2020.