GSECL Recruitment 2020 for 214 vacancies of Instrument Mechanic and Vidyut Sahayak has been provided. The Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) has released the notification on 25th February 2020. Interested candidates may check the information as per the notification and apply online for the given posts.
GSECL Recruitment 2020
The information from GSECL Recruitment 2020 Notification has been provided. Candidates may check all the relevant details to apply.
|Notification Release Date||25th Feb 2020|
|Application Form 2020||25th Feb 2020|
|Apply Online Last Date||17th March 2020|
GSECL Vidyut Sahayak & Instrument Mechanic Vacancy 2020
(Plant Attendant Gr.-I –
(Plant Attendant Gr.-I –
For Instrument Mechanic
GSECL Vidyut Sahayak & Instrument Mechanic Eligibility
Given is the eligibility criteria for the GSECL Recruitment 2020:
Age Limit Criteria: As on 25th Feb 2020
- Unreserved Category – Maximum 35 years
- Reserved & EWS Category – Maximum 40 years
Instrument Mechanic- Full-time Diploma (Instrumentation & Control) in regular mode from a recognized university duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in Last Year / 5th & 6th semester
Vidyut Sahayak- Full-time Diploma (Electrical) in regular mode from a recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in last year / 5th & 6th semester
Vidyut Sahayak- Full-time Diploma (Mechanical) in regular mode from a recognized university duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in last year / 5th & 6th semester
Knowledge of Gujarati is essential
Selection Process for GSECL Recruitment
- Online Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
How to Apply For GSECL Recruitment 2020?
To Apply Online, use the given link, application fee and instructions
- Rs.500.00 (Inclusive of GST) for UR, SEBC & EWS candidates.
- Rs.250.00 (Inclusive of GST) for ST&SC candidates
Documents to be uploaded:
- Scanned copy of your photograph (minimum 50 kb and not more than 80 kb in jpeg/bmp/jpg/png format only).
- Scanned copy of your signature (minimum 50 kb and not more than 80 kb in jpeg/bmp/jpg/png format only).
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Click the Link of Registered Candidate
- Read the instructions carefully and create User ID using valid Email Address
- Now Login to open the application form
- Enter the credentials of the online form
- Upload the required documents of the application form
- Make Payment using the appropriate mode
- Verify the entered credentials and submit the form