GSECL Recruitment 2020 is out @gsecl.in. Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited(GSECL) has invited application from eligible candidates to fill up 176 vacancy for the post of Junior Engineer(JE) and Junior Assistant(JA). Interested Candidates who fulfill required eligibility criteria, may fill application only through online mode on or before by 21st January 2020.
Read the following article to know about eligibility criteria, vacancy details, link to apply and other necessary details.
GSECL Recruitment 2020
|GSECL Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited|
|Position Name||Junior Engineer and Junior Assistant|
|Release of Online Form||1st January 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||21st January 2020, 6:00 pm|
|Category||Gujarat Govt. Job|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
GSECL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
GSECL has released vacancy for two posts:
- Junior Engineer, 107 vacancy
- Junior Assistant 69 vacancy
The following table gives the vacancy details for the post of Junior Engineer.
|GSECL Junior Engineer Vacancy|
|Junior Engineer -Electrical||44|
|Junior Engineer -Mechanical||30|
|Junior Engineer –
Instrumentation & Control
|Junior Engineer –
Electronics & Communication
|Junior Engineer –Metallurgy||2|
|Junior Engineer –Civil||3|
The following table gives the vacancy details for the post of Junior Assistant.
|GSECL Junior Assistant Vacancy 2020|
Vacancy may increase later.
GSECL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
GSECL Junior Engineer Qualification: Full-time B.E./B.Tech w.r.t. job applying in respective engineering category with a minimum of 55% in the 7th & 8th semester from a university recognized by UGC/AICTE.
GSECL Junior Assistant Qualification: Full-time B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A. and B.B.A. in regular mode from a recognized University duly approved by UGC with minimum 55% in the final year.
|For Unreserved Category: 30 years |For Reserved & EWS Category: 35 years |
Age relaxation as per Govt. norms.
- Required Skill
The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer Operations.
Good command over English and Gujarati Language.
GSECL Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
Click on the following link to download the official notification for GSECL Recruitment 2020 to work as Vidyut Sahayak.
GSECL 2020 Online Application Fee
|UR, SEBC & EWS candidates||Rs.500/-|
|SC/ ST candidates||Rs.250/-|
GSECL Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form
The following are the steps to how to apply for GSECL Recruitment 2020 are as follows:
- Go to the link mentioned below in this article.
- Click on “Register”
- A new page will appear to enter your mobile no. and email to register yourself.
- An OTP will be sent on your mobile no. and email.
- Click on “Register”.
- A Login Id and Password will be sent to your registered mobile no. and email id.
- Click on the Home button below that page.
- The next step will be to Login using the Login Id and Password and enter details.
- Fill up your credentials and “Upload Photo/Signature.”
- The last step will be to Pay Fees.
- After the successful payment of fees, your application will be registered.
Note: Your application will not be accepted unless you pay the fees.
GSECL Recruitment 2020: Link
Click on the given link to apply online for GSECL JE and JA 2020 Recruitment.
Points To Note For GSECL Recruitment 2020
- For any query, the candidate may contact our Help Desk No. 022-6250 7720 which will be available between 9 am to 6 pm on working days. The candidate may also send an E-mail for their query to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be a normalization of marks for deciding the final marks of the candidates.
- Minimum 85% of representation in selection will be for local residents of Gujarat State as per GR dtd.31.03.95.
- The candidate shall have to submit the Domicile Certificate of being Resident of Gujarat State if he/she claims appointment under 85% quota.
- Read the official notification as mentioned above carefully.
- Submit your applications before the Closing Date.