GPSC Assistant Manager Answer Key 2021: Gujarat Public Service Commission has released the provisional answer key for the exam against Advt No. 137/2019-20 on 11th January 2021. The Prelims exam was held on 09th January 2021 for the post of Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts), (GMDC), Class-2 posts. The candidates who had appeared in the Prelims exam can check the tentative answer key from the direct link provided below. The candidates can raise their objection till 19th January 2021 following the instructions given by the commission.
GPSC Assistant Manager Answer Key 2021: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Post Name/Exam Name||Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts), (GMDC),Class-2|
|Prelims Exam Held on||09th January 2021|
|Provisional Answer Key Released||11th January 2021|
|Final Answer Key||To be Released soon|
Steps to Download GPSC Assistant Manager Answer Key 2021
- Visit the official website of Gujarat Public Service Commission i.e.-gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Go the News & Events List section available of the Home Page.
- Click on the link Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts), (GMDC), Class-2 (Prelims)– Advt No. 137/2019-20 pdf available on the Home Page.
- You will get the PDF of the desired Provisional Answer Key on your screen.
- You can take a print out of the answer key and save a copy for future reference and raise objections if any.
GPSC Assistant Manager Answer Key 2021
The candidates who have appeared in the Assistant Manager Prelims Exam on 09th January 2021 can download the answer key of 1 to 300 Questions from the link below. The answer key has been released for the exam conducted for the post of Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts), (GMDC), Class-2 Posts. Click on the link below and download the provisional answer key for GPSC Assistant Manager Posts.
Raise Objection to GPSC Assistant Manager Answer Key 2021
The candidates who appeared in the preliminary examination on 09th January 2021 for Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts) post should note that they can raise their objections/suggestions, if any, with reference to the Master Question Paper with provisional answer key (Master Question Paper) available on the official website. Candidates will have to submit their objections for each question on a separate sheet. The last date to submit the objections is 19 January 2021.
Instructions For Raising Objections
Candidate must ensure compliance with the instructions mentioned below, else objections shall not be considered: –
(1) All the suggestion should be submitted in the prescribed format of the suggestion sheet Physically.
(2) Question wise suggestion to be submitted in the prescribed format (Suggestion Sheet) published on the website.
(3) All suggestions are to be submitted with reference to the Master Question Paper with provisional answer key (Master Question Paper), published herewith on the website. Objections should be sent referring to the Question, Question No. & options of the Master Question Paper.
(4) Suggestions regarding question nos. and options other than provisional answer key (Master Question Paper) shall not be considered.
(5) Objections and answers suggested by the candidate should be in compliance with the responses given by him in his answer sheet. Objections shall not be considered, in case, if responses are given in the answer sheet /response sheet and submitted suggestions differ.
(6) Objection for each question shall be made on a separate sheet. Objection for more than one question in single sheet shall not be considered & treated as cancelled.