GPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020 is out @gujarathighcourt.nic.in. Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Admit has released the admit card for the preliminary exam the post of Assistant Engineer(AE). GPSC Exam is scheduled on 16th Feb. Candidates who have successfully applied for the post of AE can download the admit card from the link that has been provided on this page.
How To Download GPSC AE Admit Card 2020?
- Click on the link given below.
- Select job as “GPSC/201920/32 Assistant Engineer”.
- Enter Confirmation no.
- Enter Date of Birth.
- Finally, click on “ok”
- Your admit card will appear.
- Download it and print it.
Link To Download GPSC AE Admit Card 2020
Click on the link given below to download your GPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020.
Documents To Carry For Gujarat PSC AE Exam
It is advised that the candidates shall download their admit cards well in advance to avoid the last-minute rush. They have to carry the following documents with themselves.
- Along with the admit card, valid proof of photo identity is also required to be shown to the invigilator.
- The Identity Proof Cards may include Voter ID card, Aadhar card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence.
- Two passport size photo is also required to be carried.
GPSC AE Exam Pattern
GPSC AE Prelims Exam is scheduled for 16 February 2020 (Sunday). The exam will be conducted in 2 parts Part-1: General Studies comprises 100 Questions in Gujarati Medium of 100 Marks
Part 2: Concerned Subject comprises of 200-Questions of 200 Marks in English Medium.
The total time duration of the test is 3 hours (180 minutes).