GPSC Accounts Officer Prelims Result 2020: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has declared the Prelims Result for the Accounts Officer, Gujarat Accounts Service, Class‐2 Posts on its official website which is www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. A total of 1120 candidates have been declared qualified in the Prelims Exam. All such candidates who have appeared in Accounts Officer, Gujarat Accounts Service, Class‐2 Prelims exam can their Result on the official site of GPSC as well as from the direct link that has been provided below here.
The link to check the GPSC Prelims Result for Accounts Officer, the cut off marks has been provided in the link below on this site.
GPSC Accounts Officer Result 2020
The GPSC Accounts officer written test was conducted on 5th January 2020. A total of 1120 candidates are declared provisionally qualified in the Competitive (Preliminary) Exam for the Accounts Officer Post against Advt. No. 27/2019‐20. GPSC has also released the Cut off marks for the Accounts Officer Post. Candidates can view their marks obtained in the written test from 17.09.2020, 16:00 hours onwards by using his/her credentials on web-link to be displayed on Commission’s website- https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
GPSC Accounts Officer Prelims Result 2020| Cut Off, Merit List
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Name Of The Post||Accounts Officer, Gujarat Accounts Service, Class‐2|
|Advertisement No.||Advt. No. 27/2019‐20|
|Prelims Written Exam Date||5th January 2020|
|Results Release Date||Released on 15th September 2020|
Link To Check GPSC Accounts Officer Result 2020
Here is the direct link to check the result for the post of Accounts Officer Prelims Exam for the Written Test.
Steps To Check GPSC Prelims Result 2020 for Accounts Officer
- Click the given link either for roll number wise or name wise PDF.
- As the PDF opens, Press Ctrl + F
- Type your Name or Roll number and press enter
- The name or roll number will be highlighted if you have qualified the GPSC Prelims Exam 2020 for Accounts Officer Post.
- Save the PDF from the download/ print option of the PDF
GPSC Accounts Officer Cut Off Marks 2020 For Prelims
Cut-off marks means the marks secured by the last candidate in merit list (arrangement of total marks obtained in descending order) of the concerned category. The Cut Off marks as per the category of the candidates is given below:
GPSC Accounts Officer Cut Off Marks For Prelims
|Category & Gender||Cut‐off Marks||Cut‐off Marks with
10% Relaxation for PH
|Total Candidates Selected||1120|
Points To Note For GPSC Prelims Result 2020 For Accounts Officer
The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the Mains Exam of GPSC Accounts Officer 2020 which is proposed to be conducted on 13, 14 & 21 March, 2021 at Ahmedabad/Gandhinagar Centre.
- As per Final Answer key declared for Paper-1 (ASP-1), Five (5) questions are cancelled. Therefore, it is decided by the Commission to equally distribute the marks of cancelled questions among 195 questions on pro-rata basis, as such evaluation has been carried out by treating each question with 1.026 mark for the right answer and (-) 0.308 mark for the wrong/multiple encoded/blank answer for Paper-1 in this result
- Paper-2 (ASP-02), Seven (7) questions are cancelled. Therefore, it is decided by the Commission to equally distribute the marks of cancelled questions among 193 questions on pro-rata basis, as such evaluation has been carried out by treating each question with 1.036 mark for the right answer and (-) 0.311 mark for the wrong/multiple encoded/blank answer for Paper-2 in this result.