Gonda District Recruitment 2021
Gonda District Recruitment 2021:- Gonda District Recruitment 2021 notification out with 74 vacancies for Full-Time Teacher, Part-time Teacher, Urdu Teacher, Yoga, Accountant, Main Kitchens, Assistant Slippers, Peon Posts on its official website @ gonda.nic.in. The Gonda District officials will be accepting the filled application form for different posts till 20th April 2021. The interested candidates who are eligible for the post can apply for the post before the last date. Applicants who have completed 8th Class, D.Ed Degree must utilize this opportunity to apply for Gonda District Recruitment 2021. The selection will be done on the basis of a Written Test/ Interview.
Gonda District Recruitment 2021: Overview
Gonda District Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Gonda District|
|Post Name||Full-Time Teacher, Part-time Teacher, Urdu Teacher, Yoga, Accountant, Main Kitchens, Assistant Slippers, Peon Posts|
|Starting date||28 March 2021|
|Closing Dates||20th April 2021|
|Selection Process||Written test/Interview|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Official Site||@ gonda.nic.in|
Gonda District Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
Gonda District Recruitment Department has released a notification for the recruitment of 74 Full-Time Teacher, Part-time Teacher, Urdu Teacher, Yoga, Accountant, Main Kitchens, Assistant Slippers, Peon Posts its official website @gonda.nic.in. The interested candidates must read the detailed notification advertisement to know more about the vacancies, eligibility, and other details.
Gonda District Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria for Gonda District Recruitment, Check the education qualification needed to apply for these posts and the age limit to apply for Gonda District Recruitment.
- Applicant Must Have Completed 8th, 10th, D.Ed Degree or Equivalent From a Recognized Board/University are Qualified to apply.
The Applicant should have the following age limit to apply for these posts. kindly check your eligibility before applying for the post.
- Minimum Age Limit » 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit » 45 Years
- For OBC – 03 Years
- For SC/ST – 05 Years
Steps To Apply For Gonda District Openings 2021
- Visit the official site of Gonda District @ gonda.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on the Notice section.
- Then click on the Recruitment section.
- There, you can find the Gonda District Recruitment 2021 Notification available.
- Read complete details on the notification.
- If you are eligible, then fill the Gonda District Application Form 2021 which is available in the notification, and send it to the officials of Gonda District.
- Address details are mentioned on the below page.
Address To Send Gonda District Application Form 2021:- District Informatics Officer, National Informatics Center (NIC) Collectorate Campus, Gonda-271001 (Uttar Pradesh)
Application Form For Gonda District Recruitment
Gonda District Recruitment 2021 – Gonda District has Published Latest Notification for the post of Full & Part-Time Teacher, Warden, Chowkidar Cook, Accountant, Peon Vacancy.
Gonda District Recruitment Selection Process
The Applicants should have the following Selection Process. kindly check the selection process and prepare for the exam accordingly.
- Written Examination
Gonda District Recruitment Salary
Applicants who are applying for Gonda District Recruitment must know the salary structure. check the salary details below and prepare for the exam.
- Salary » Rs. 5175-22000 Per Month