Goa Shipyard Notification Recruitment 2020 is out @goashipyard.in under Advt. 02/2019. Goa Shipyard Limited invites applications to fill 43 vacancies for the post of Deputy General Manager and other posts. Interested candidates can apply for Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 04 February 2020. Go through the given article to know the procedure to apply, eligibility criteria and other necessary details. Do not forget to read Important Points To Note given at the bottom of the page.
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||5th January 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||4th February 2020, 5:00 pm|
|Last date for Submission of Hard Copies||15th February 2020|
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
|Deputy General Manager (Liaison – Karwar Office)||01 (OBC-01)|
|Assistant Manager (SR-Commercial)||01 (UR-01)|
|Office Assistant||03 (ST-02,Pwd(MH)-01|
|Office Assistant (Finance)||04 (ST-01,OBC-01,EWS-01,UR-01)|
|Refrigeration & AC Mechanic||02 (UR-02)|
|Electrical Mechanic||02 (OBC-01,UR-01)|
|EOT Crane Operator||01 (UR-01)|
|Marine Fitter||12 (ST-07,EWS-01,UR-04)|
|Pipe Fitter||04 (ST-01,UR-03)|
Eligibility Criteria For Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2020
- Educational Qualification
As the vacancy is for multiple posts, so the educational qualification will be different for each of them. Given below is the table showing the qualification for each post.
|Deputy General Manager (Liaison – Karwar Office)||BE/B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering/ Naval Architecture / Electrical Engineering /Electronics Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering|
|Assistant Manager (SR-Commercial)||B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Naval Architecture.|
|Office Assistant||BCA / B.Sc. in Computer|
|Office Assistant (Finance)||Degree in Commerce|
|Refrigeration & AC Mechanic||ITI in the trade of Refrigeration and AC Mechanic|
|Electrical Mechanic||SSC with ITI in Electrical trade|
|EOT Crane Operator||SSC|
|Machinist||ITI and NCTVT OR ITI in Machinist trade.|
|Marine Fitter||ITI and NCTVT or ITI in Fitter/ Fitter General / Marine Fitter|
|Pipe Fitter||ITI and NCTVT or ITI in Fitter/ Fitter General / Pipe Fitter|
|Welder||ITI and NCTVT or ITI in the trade of Welder|
The age criteria vary according to the posts. Download and read the official notification given below to know the age limit for different posts.
Call letters/Admit Card for the selection process will be sent only through E-mail to shortlisted candidates’ registered Email ID.
Application Fees Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020
|General Candidates (For Deputy General Manage &Assistant Manager)||₹500/-|
|General Candidates (For rest of the post)||₹200/-|
|Payment Mode||Demand Draft in favor of “Goa Shipyard Limited” payable at Vasco-da-Gama.|
How To Apply For Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2020?
- Click on the link given below.
- Click on “Apply Now” for the post you wish to apply for.
- A new page will appear. Click on “Agree”
- Fill in the credentials and click on “Save and Continue”
- Upload the photo and signature.
- Click on “Submit”
- After filling the online application form for Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2020, the candidates will have to take a printout of the filled-in form and send the hard copy and on the address given below:
GM (HR&A), HR Department, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa – 403802
Link To Apply For Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2020
Click on the link given below to apply for Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2020. Send the hard copy of the form as well.
Important Points To Note For Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2020
- The candidates are advised to write their Application / Job Registration number, Name, Mobile Number and Name of the post applied for on the reverse side of Demand Draft.
- Candidates are required to print a copy of the application form and attach a hard copy of the relevant documents in support of age, experience, qualification, category and all the relevant documents as applicable along with the original Demand Draft.
- The demand draft, the hard copy of the online form must reach to Goa Shipyard Limited by 15th February 2020.
- Candidates seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC (NCL) will have to submit caste certificate,
ONLY in the Prescribed Performa meant for “Appointment to posts under the Government Of India”
- Candidates working in Government / Quasi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking /
Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of the selection process.
- In the event of finding difficulty to apply online you may contact us through Email:
- Read the official notification given above carefully before applying for any post.
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2020 Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the Online Application form,
- Providing misleading information
- Non-payment of application fee in favor of Goa Shipyard Limited
- Non-Submission of Hard Copy of Goa Shipyard Limited Application by post.
- Non-Submission of Caste Certificate if applicable.