GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021
GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021: Govt Medical College & Associated Hospitals, Jammu has released notification for the recruitment of Jr Staff Nurse and Other Paramedical Posts on its official website @gmcjammu.nic.in on 26th April 2021. The candidates interested in 220 vacancies of Jr Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant, Anaesthesia Technician, Pharmacist, and OT Technician Posts posts can apply by sending their duly filled application form to the officials by 15th May 2021. For more details, about the recruitment go through the below article.
GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021: Overview
|GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Government Medical College (GMC), Jammu|
|Post Name||Jr Staff Nurse and Other Paramedical Posts|
|Starting date||30th April 2021|
|Closing Dates||15th May 2021|
GMC Jammu Recruitment Notification
Government Medical College (GMC), Jammu has announced 220 vacancies for Paramedical Staff posts on its official website @www.gmcjammu.nic.in on 30th April 2021 against advt no 04/2021. The interested candidates must read the detailed advertisement to know more about the vacancies, eligibility, and other details
GMC Jammu Paramedical Staff Vacancy 2021
|Junior Staff Nurse||100|
GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
- Junior Staff Nurse – The candidate should have a degree of B.Sc. Nursing from Govt. Recognized institute or Matric with Diploma in Jr. Staff Nurse training from SMF or any other recognized Institute
- Lab Assistant – The candidate should hold Matric with Diploma in Lab Assistant Training Course from SMF or any other recognized institute
- Anaesthesia Technician – The candidate should have done 10+2 with Science or above qualification with Degree in Anesthesia/ Diploma Anesthesia Assistant Course from any recognized institute/SMF
- Pharmacist – The candidate should have done 10+2 with Diploma in Pharmacy training Course from SMF or any other recognized Institute.
- OT Technician – The candidate should have done Matric with Diploma in Theatre Assistant Training from SMF or any other recognized institute
- Mandatory: The candidate should be Domicile of UT of J&K.
The candidate should be less than 45 years to apply for GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021.
How To Apply For GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021?
Application as per prescribed format should be deposited online through mail or through registered post for which the details are given below. The applications must reach the address that is given above by 15th May 2021 only through registered/speed post/personally
Address: “Office of the Personnel Officer, Associated Hospitals of Govt. Medical College Jammu.”
GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection process of Junior Staff Nurse and other paramedical posts at GMC Jammu will be done through a merit list which will be prepared on the basis of Marks of Concerned Qualifying Degree/Diploma.
GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021: Salary
The selected candidates will be provided with the below-mentioned remuneration amount when selected for the post of paramedical staff in GMC, Jammu.
- Junior Staff Nurse – Rs.14500/-
- Lab Assistant – Rs.12000/-
- Anaesthesia Technician – Rs.12000/-
- Pharmacist – Rs.12000/-
- OT Technician – Rs.12000/-