GGH Guntur Recruitment: Government General Hospital (GGH), Guntur has released notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse, Theatre Assistant, MNO, FNO, Receptionist cum Clerk, Lab Technician, Dark Room Assistant, Pharmacist posts. This recruitment is conducted by GGH Guntur for 287 vacancies. Check Eligibility Criteria, Age, Application Fee, Dates and important points.
GGH Guntur Recruitment 2020: Overview
Check the important points of GGH Guntur Recruitment in the table below.
|GGH Guntur Recruitment 2020
||Government General Hospital, Guntur
||Staff Nurse, Theatre Assistant, MNO, FNO, Receptionist cum Clerk, Lab Technician, Dark Room Assistant, Pharmacist
||17th July 2020
||16th August 2020
GGH Guntur Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
|Name of the Post
|Dark Room Assistant
|Receptionist cum Clerk
GGH Guntur Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Staff Nurse: Intermediate (12thpass) with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) or B.Sc Nursing degree from a recognized institution.
- Lab Technician: One year LT course after Class 12th/Two years diploma in MLT course after SSC/B.Sc with MLT as one of the subject or any equivalent.
- Pharmacist Grade-II: Two years diploma in Pharmacy course after intermediate recognized by AP govt or Bachelor of Pharmacy or any equivalent with AP registered council.
- Dark Room Assistant: Possessing a certificate of successfully completed training course for DRA in recognized institution.
- Theatre Assistant: SSC/Class 10th pass or its equivalent and First Aid Certificate.
- Receptionist cum Clerk: Graduation in any discipline or PG Diploma in Computer Applications.
- MNO: SSC/Class 10th pass or its equivalent and First Aid Certificate.
- FNO: SSC/Class 10th pass or its equivalent and First Aid Certificate.
|Name of the Post
Application Fee For GGH Guntur Recruitment
|SC/ ST Candidates
GGH Guntur Recruitment: Salary
Check the per month salary of all the post offered in the recruitment.
How To Apply For GGH Guntur Recruitment?
- Click on the given link for GGH Guntur Application Form.
- Take the print out of the Application format in notification.
- Choose the required post for which you want to apply
- Fill all the important details sought in the application
- Send the filled application with the required documents to given address.