Geological Survey of India Recruitment 2020 has been notified for appointing drivers. The recruitment notice has been issued in the newspaper to invite applications. The number of vacancies is 21 in all. The Ordinary Grade Driver post has been provided. Use the given details of the recruitment to apply for GSI Driver.
Geological Survey of India Recruitment 2020 for Driver
|Notification Date||3rd December 2019|
|GSI Start Date to Apply||29th February 2020|
|GSI Last Date to Apply||30th March 2020|
The recruitment for Geological Survey of India Driver vacancy is for the 10th Pass job seekers, who have experience in Driving with license. Check Notice for the recruitment.
Geological Survey of India Driver Vacancy 2020
State Unit Wise Vacancy:
Geological Survey of India Eligibility Criteria
- For Absorption: Candidates on the post of Dispatch Rider on a regular basis as Group C employee in Pay Band 1 Rs 5200 plus grade pay Rs 1800/- in other Ministries of Central Government
- For Direct Recruitment: Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University;
Driving License for LMV and HMV;
3 years experience in driving trucks, jeeps, or tractors from recognized organization experience in repairs and maintenance of vehicles
Other Skills Required:
- Able to read English numerals and figures
- Have a knowledge of Traffic Regulation
- To locate faults and carry out minor running repairs/ defects
Selection Process for Geological Survey of India Recruitment 2020
The selection process for direct recruitment requires the Screening Test/ Written Test and Practical Test
Pay Scale: Level 2- Rs 19900- 63200 as per 7th Pay Commission
How to Apply for Geological Survey of India Recruitment 2020?
The applications need to be sent through the post before the last date, 30th March 2020
|Address to send Geological Survey of India Ordinary Grade Driver application form|
|The Additional Director General, Geological Survey of India, Southern Region, GSI Complex, Bandlaguda, Hyderabad – 500068|