Gauhati High Court Law Clerk Admit Card 2019
Gauhati High Court has released Admit Card for the post of Law Clerk recruitment 2019.
The direct link for downloading the High Court Law Clerk Admit Card has been provided. The link also provides information regarding the acknowledgement card, application form, challan receipts too. A number of 172 posts were released as per the notification. The examination process comprises a written exam and a viva voce or interview.
Candidates can download their admit cards for the written exam from the given link. Also, instructions to download the admit card have also been given. Read further to find out.
Gauhati High Court Law Clerk Exam Date:
As per the notification released, Gauhati High Court will conduct the exam for law clerk on September 8, 2019. The admit card has hence been made available now. Download the admit card through the given link and steps.
How to Download Gauhati High Court Law Clerk Admit Card 2019?
Instructions to download the admit card are mentioned stepwise. Follow the given.
- Click on the link given below
- A new screen will appear for downloading the Gauhati High Court Law Clerk Admit Card
- Now enter your Roll number, Date of Birth and Captcha code to access the Admit Card
- Click on the Search Candidate option to view your Admit card
- Your Admit card will be displayed on your screen
Click the print/ download button to save the Gauhati High Court Law Clerk Admit Card 2019 to carry during the examination.
Documents required along with Gauhati High Court Law Clerk Admit Card:
- Along with the admit card, proof of photo identity is also required to be shown to the invigilator.
- The photo identity cards may include Voter ID card, Aadhar card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence.
- Two passport size photo is also required to be carried.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with the websites and their registered email to check for notifications related to Gauhati High Court Law Clerk Admit Card. The admit card download link will be released very soon and will be uploaded too as and when it is released officially. They must also keep in mind the instructions written on the admit card regarding the center and documents to be carried along, while appearing for the test. Candidates are suggested to be on/before time on the Examination Venue.
The admit card remains the most important document that is compulsorily needed to be carried while appearing for the examination. Candidates must check their exam venue and time to appear for the exam in time. A well prepared exam comprises thorough knowledge of the syllabus, previous year papers and/or mock papers.
All the best!